Quick Byte: #CoronaStopKarona By Following These Precautionary Measures

With the recent update by the World Health Organisation (WHO), declaring Covid-19 a pandemic, and the Government of India, declaring a shutdown till 31st March 2020, it’s high time we stay safe and protected.

‘Corona Stop Karona’ is my initiative to encourage people to take care of themselves and their loved ones by contributing their best to tackle this crisis in the society. One step can do wonders and prove to be an example of being a responsible citizen of the country. How?

The best and simplest protection against Coronavirus: washing hands.
  • Washing hands regularly
  • Avoiding public places and gatherings
  • Eating citrus fruits
  • Maintaining personal hygiene
  • Maintaining distance while communicating
  • Working from home
  • Staying away from rumours

Please note that we don’t know whether we have corona in or around our surroundings. But, if we contribute in any of the above-mentioned precautions, we can definitely stop in spreading the virus and if everything goes good, it can be destroyed permanently.

More News On Coronavirus

Quick Byte: Kolkata Confirms First Coronavirus Case

My Experience At Mumbai’s Only Hospital Offering The Covid-19 Test

Here’s How We Can Fight Against Covid-19: A Precautionary Guide

Shutdowns, Lockdowns And Recession: All That Covid-19 Is Capable Of

Viruses Don’t Discriminate: Are India’s Covid-19 Measures Disabled-Friendly?

Sign this petition to demand expanding of screening beyond government hospitals, to pre-empt the disease from becoming an epidemic.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, it is our duty to keep ourselves informed, take care of our own health, and wash our hands! Some simple measures that we must follow include social distancing, covering our mouth when coughing and sneezing, washing one's hands regularly, and avoid crowded places, and self-quarantine! The helpline provided by the government is +91-11-23978046. Here are some resources that the WHO and the Health Ministry have created. Remember, prevention, and not panic, will see us through this!