Quick Byte: How Did Coronavirus Get Transferred From Animals To Humans

Coronavirus has spread everywhere globally to around 80 countries. COVID-19, the term used by medical experts, started from China and has affected Wuhan, a city in China, the most. The virus was precariously limited to animals and birds, but due to some human cause, it came outside the forest and transferred to humans by human activities.

Basically, it transferred from birds and bats to humans (Zoonotic). While both humans and animals have different genetic material, the virus nevertheless became friendly.

Coronavirus can easily get transferred via respiration, or by consuming meat and touching illegal black-marketed animals. It spreads so fast that at a time, one infected man can transfer the virus to three persons.

The virus can be recognised if a person has had fever of 104 degree for over ten days. Dry cough is also a symptom of coronavirus. Precautions can be taken by not touching our mouth, hands should be clean, and respiration should be in hygienic air.

Many other efforts are being made by governments and medical experts all across the world to avoid corona virus.