In Times Of Coronavirus, Let’s Show Gratitude Towards Our Frontline Staff

The situation of the pandemic coronavirus is impacting the lives of every single person. Now more than ever, we can see for ourselves how powerfully we all are interconnected. The coronavirus knows nothing of discrimination, it doesn’t care about the color of your skin, your religion, ethnicity or background. As such, it’s important to join together as one world, recognising that something impacting one person, impacts us all.

Coronavirus: Time to show gratitude to front-line staff

People across the globe have been affected by the virus with more than 10,000 deaths and 246,000 cases till 20th March 2020. The virus, called 2019-nCoV, is a coronavirus that infects the nose, throat, or sinuses, and has pneumonia-like symptoms. Experts say it can be spread from human to human.

Still, there are many brave people who are at frontline such as the medical staff, police, government servants, airline staff, media persons, bus/train/auto operators and those involved in providing home delivery, who are fighting the Covid-19 pandemic. People around the world are making efforts to show gratitude to all these frontline workers. 

Despite being stuck in their homes, residents in Italy’s capital have not lost their spirits, as they took to their windows and balconies to applaud the medical staff fighting the coronavirus on 14th March 2020.

A few days ago, many people started writing thank you letters for the medical staff who are prone to getting the virus, or might feel low at times and need appreciation from their families and of course, us!

Thank You Letter
Aman from Delhi

You can do your bit while sitting at home, and brighten someone’s day by showing gratitude towards doctors, nurses and other medical workers who are working to fight against the coronavirus.

Thank You Letter
Vithika Yadav and Saumya from Delhi

Sometimes, a few kind words or a warm greeting goes a long way to make someone feel appreciated and gives them a morale boost to continue the fight. So, let’s spread positivity and show our gratitude to our frontline warriors!

Write a short thank-you message note, a letter or just a quote, and share your picture here.