Canadian Scientists Isolate Covid-19 Sample, Raising Hopes For Potential Vaccine

Commenting comprehensively on the social scene, politicians and contemporary movements, the US journalist Henry Louis Hencken said, “the government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and me. They have been taking one with another, no special talent for  the business of government; they have only a talent for getting and holding office.” Is it not a reasonable manifestation? One thing is clear these days, and it is a collective campaign for handling the terrifying modern-day virus in order to save the vast population.

With the whirling of coronavirus into larger territories, it has now been declared a pandemic. The governments have become more alert and are persisting on the urgent need to save precious human lives. This important point has directly awakened the nations’ dead soul. The accountable agencies have gird up their loins to initiate strong positive steps to contain the infectious and deadly virus outbreak.

A team of Canadian scientists has successfully isolated samples of coronavirus in a lab to study the pathogen responsible for the deadly global pandemic.

Meanwhile, it has now been learnt that one Canadian microbiologist Dr S Mubareka stated: “We need key tools to develop solutions to this pandemic.” In the current bouts of the outbreak, the genetic mutations have led to two main strains of the virus emerging out at a rapid pace, as experts point out.

The covid-19 is reportedly more widespread, contagious and toxic. It would not be wrong to say that a team of Canadian scientists has successfully isolated a strain of the coronavirus and grown samples in a lab to study the pathogen responsible for the deadly global pandemic.

Isolating the virus, the researchers have cultivated it in a secure containment facility. This will help them study this sample of the virus outside the human body. This feat has also been achieved by China, Italy and Australia. Several strains of the virus are collectively known as SARS-CoV-2.

Sign this petition to demand expanding of screening beyond government hospitals, to pre-empt the disease from becoming an epidemic.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, it is our duty to keep ourselves informed, take care of our own health, and wash our hands! Some simple measures that we must follow include social distancing, covering our mouth when coughing and sneezing, washing one's hands regularly, and avoid crowded places, and self-quarantine! The helpline provided by the government is +91-11-23978046. Here are some resources that the WHO and the Health Ministry have created. Remember, prevention, and not panic, will see us through this!