Poem: Humanity At Stake

Why so devious? Why so silent?
Stop rhetorics.
This is such a ‘stay quiet’ time
where everyone is proving themselves APOLITICAL
which is quite toxic to Humanity.
Silence is an approval to VIOLENCE, LYNCHING, KILLING.

Artist: Bilbert Joy (Image provided by the author)

Your resistance erupts when oppression is extreme.
Whereas Extremism is the number one threat and harm to Humanity.
I have evidently seen the root of terrorism.
No religion teaches Violence. If it does, It is not Religion cause religion it is divine belief.
Humanity is the only religion, connects people and promote brotherhood. Because we all bleed SAME.

For a better world, lets rediscover humanity.
For better human, lets ruin all the satanity.
Eventually, It’s a competition of a better soul and mind.
I begin with stating ‘STOP RHETORICS’ but something is reluctantly stopping me not to speak , not to write, not to loss , not to express. Surviving days where even my life is on risk , boasting others but somewhere I am smashed seeing what happened in Delhi has broken me and left an ever lasting impact and footmarks on my heart. The brutality. The losses. The Inhumanity. The tortures. Coffins. Burnt Quran. Demolished Mosque. Slogans, chants and HATE, all these have shattered me. I am failing to assemble words. But just for sake of this ART, have to express. Not alot but something.

I firmly believe – Words Have Power to Build the World.
Shall we pursue further !??

-Penwoman