Hindu Mahasabha Plans ‘Gaumutra’ Party To Fight Coronavirus

It is definitely not about the love-hate trend, but more about a tribute to the indigenous milch animal, popularly known as the clever cow. Its urine and dung may cure us of the modern-day deadly disease of Coronavirus. How can it be possible, is known only to the ruling party legislature as a matter of fact. Though they are not hundred per cent sure, they have been asserted thatthe disease’s remedy is possible by consuming cow’s urine and dung.

Meanwhile, the Hindu Mahasabha has decided to organise a ‘gaumutra party’ in Delhi in order to make sure this disease doesn’t spread widely. It will also have cow dung and incensed sticks made of cow dung. Its use will help eradicate the virus immediately. Further, Harsh Vardhan, Union Health Minister, said that the number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in India stand at 28.

I remember once coming across a man gulping down cow urine at a dairy. Though this happened years ago, whomsoever was present there had a lot to say in their immediate reaction. As the man did this act so fast, none of the people around believed it at first sight. But his actions became a topic for discussion later. One thing was clear: that man drank the cow urine solely for its ecclesiastical and medical reason.

I believe something could be done with gaumutra and gobar to cure Coronavirus,” said BJP’s Suman Haripriya. Image Source: Pxfuel

Bringing a sure solution to the fatal ailment Coronavirus, which has spread to over 80 countries, kindles a new level of hope to the ailing humanity. Its influence is being seen in China, Italy and Iran at a massive scale. The panic created by the disease has made us avoid handshakes, even in European countries. Why was German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s bid to shake hands with minister Horst Seehoffer rejected? It was because of the virus scare in their mind. No more kisses and high fives to avoid the spreading of the virus in a proper way. All this is typically accepted and anticipated human behaviour.

In light of all these common examples, Assam’s BJP legislature Suman Haripriya suddenly discovers a solid and perfect cure for cancer and Coronavirus in cow dung and urine respectively. How astounding does it appear amid vast advancement in the field of medical science! Referring to the use of cow urine for therapeutic purposes, she also thinks that gobar and gaumutra can cure Coronavirus that is spreading rapidly all-around. When medicines are becoming costly day by day, homemade medicines can provide a big relief to one and all.

“We all know that cow dung is very helpful. Likewise, when cow urine is sprayed, it purifies an area…I believe something could be done with gaumutra and gobar to cure Coronavirus,” she said while speaking at the Assembly.