Here’s Why Luxury Firms In India Need Creative Solutions To Make An Impact

Innovative marketing solutions are changing the way businesses operate nowadays. Every corporate has adopted its own model to come up with better marketing trends for a sustainable future. Many brands across various industries have changed the outlook of world’s most vibrant market, India. Like every other sector, the luxury segment in the country has diversified on the basis of inventive advertising solutions.

Most of the domestic and foreign brands have forayed into the Indian luxury market after understanding the complexities of the market and coming up with adequate solutions. New ideas have been framed to stand the challenge posed by the distinct nature of the Indian luxury market. The changing trend demands for luxury and lifestyle advisory cells as luxury market still remains in the nascent state of its development across India.

The millennials in India are also keen to feel the magic of luxury brands, which is being shared by these brands. At this juncture, luxury and lifestyle advisory cells like MAISON are bridging the gap to make the luxury products and services accessible to the youth. Launched by Gaurav Bhatia, the company offers holistic service system to the clients, which includes innovative marketing solutions, business development ideas, branding and rebranding solutions, communication and content creation, PR, digital strategy, etc.

Indian luxury market is an exciting prospect for the foreign brands, who are recognizing opportunities to build, grow and sustain their business. However, they can only flourish with assistance from firms like MAISON to make well-informed decisions. “Consumers are smart and engaging meaningfully and creatively is important. Brands today need to be disruptive, immersive and tell stories,” says Gaurav Bhatia, the Founder and CEO of MAISON.

The Indian customers have a history of being value conscious. They always look for a good bargain, while experimenting with new brands. This is where the innovation and strategy comes into play, especially in a market which has a lot of potential. The brands can make their presence felt with a bit of help from lifestyle advisory cells like MAISON, led by Gaurav Bhatia. The role of such firms is only going to increase with more foreign brands looking to make an impact in the Indian market.