Quick Byte: What Are The Key Takeaways From Modi’s Speech On Coronvirus?

At 8pm on 19th March 2020, respected Prime Minister of India shared his views by drawing attention of the people of India. His speech has definitely brought awareness among people who were victim of fake rumours. Following are a few takeaways of the speech to help citizens of the country.

• The government want few weeks from us
  • Two important words to keep in mind during the outbreak- Sankalp (determination) and Saiyam (discipline)
  • “Hum Swasth to Jag Swasth (If we’re healthy, then the world will be healthy)” mantra
  • Janta Curfew on 22nd March 2020 from 7am-9pm with the aim of “Janta k liye, janta dwara lagaya hua curfew (A curfew for the people, by the people)”
  • Respecting our front-line helpers through the outbreak
  • Thanking them by appreciating them at 5pm for 5 minutes by highlighting ‘Seva Parmo Dharam’ (Service is the biggest dharma)
  • No restriction on basic amenities
  • Contributing our level best in crisis
    Last but not the least,
  • “Manavta vijai ho, Bharat Vijai ho (If humanity wins, then India wins)

I am sharing this information with more than ten people of the country who will definitely act as responsible citizens and be part of this initiative by standing with each other and fighting against coronavirus.