In a recent speech, our Prime Minister officially announced a 21-day lockdown of the entire country that started at 12 am, on March 24! It’s a type of ‘Janta Curfew’, but a more extreme step needed at this hour.
Following are the other major takeaways:
• The only solution is social distancing.
• Urging people to stay at home as we don’t have any other option.
• Need to break the transmission cycle.
• Control the situation, otherwise, it will cost the country severely.
• Need to stop the chain.
• Pray for our doctors, media person, nurses, sanitation workers and all our helpers who are there for us.
• Provision for supplies of essential items.
• ₹15,000 Crore Health Fund and Medical Purpose Training.
• No need to take medicine without doctor’s consultation.
• Very importantly, stay protected from rumours.
It’s a very tough and challenging time. We need to take care of ourselves and our loved ones by staying home and helping combat this crisis.