#MyPeriodStory: Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Editor’s Note: This post is an entry for the #MyPeriodStory writing contest, a unique opportunity for you to write a letter and stand a chance of winning Amazon vouchers worth ₹2,500! The contest is organised by Youth Ki Awaaz in collaboration with WSSCC. Find out more here and submit your entry!

When I was in school, I always hear my friends , my mother talking about periods. That time I just listened them carefully what it is, etc ..etc about it. But when I really first time experienced it , I must say that period brings a lots of transformation in a girl like her way to dress up, way to sit, what to do and not to do, her appearance also changes. A girl have to face many challenges during menstruation like she will have to give exams, take care of family, take part in  curriculum activities etc.

So it should be necessary for being a mother or elder sister of girl to give awareness about periods before her periods started, so she should mentally prepare herself and face it confidentially.

And every girl must have take a healthy diet, because when period started she will has to face many challenges, doing job , get married and give a birth to child.

Proper diet, good health plays a crucial role and gives a women inner strength for performing her duties and responsibilities with full confidence.

Thanks