Combating Coronavirus: How This Online Portal Is Ensuring Uninterrupted Online Learning

As the COVID-19 pandemic grips the world, Vedantu, a pioneer in live online tutoring in India has been offering support to students, parents and schools in Bengaluru, New Delhi, Kerala, and Hyderabad to provide free access to its complete learning platform.

Vedantu will offer free access to all LIVE classes of Vedantu master teachers, study material, tests and assignments, the ‘LIVE Doubts’ feature during this outbreak, where students and parents can be assured as they can continue their learning from the safety of their homes. Vedantu’s vision is to make the best quality education accessible to everyone and is committed to helping students have uninterrupted learning.

For representation only.

Students will be provided with free access to Vedantu’s live Classes, tests, doubt-solving, ample study material, class recordings, and notes. It will cater to grades 1 to 12, covering subjects like maths, science, social studies, Physics, Chemistry etc. Courses for JEE & NEET are available too. Apart from this, co-curricular courses for all grades, such as turbo maths, rocket pro, photography, coding would be made free too.

Vedantu’s LIVE classes and the entire program can be easily accessed at home from your mobile, desktop, and tabs. Vamsi Krishna, CEO and Co-Founder, Vedantu said, “At Vedantu, we believe that best quality education should be accessible to everyone, anytime. We believe online learning is a safe option in these risky and uncertain times. The students can study from the safety of their home and avoid travel and public places.  We are constantly working on solutions that will drive evolution, fundamentally changing the pattern of teaching and learning today. We are here to support by making our platform free during this crucial time. We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and are here to assist students and schools with all their learning needs.”

Schools across Delhi, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Kerala can reach out to Vedantu for teaching students remotely. Vedantu’s platform is also available for the schools to ensure that education is uninterrupted.

Vedantu is a LIVE interactive online learning platform for students. It offers individual and group classes delivered by experienced teachers in a LIVE real-time, virtual learning environment. Students also access content, take assessments and get their learning reports on the platform.