Coronavirus Update: What’s Been Going On In The World Of Sports?

Everyone has been fighting to protect themselves from Coronavirus. Now, it is made our day-to-day life more difficult, and people are afraid to go out. More than 8,000 have died across the world. People have been forced to do work from their homes.

This article on Coronavirus is especially based on how it has affected the world of sports. Due to the pandemic, all matches, across the world, have been cancelled. From Sheffield Shield to the Indian Premier League (IPL), and from La-Liga to domestic football matches, all have been suspended and postponed.

From Sheffield Shield to the Indian Premier League (IPL), and from La-Liga to domestic football matches, all have been suspended and postponed. For representation only.

After the Women’s T-20 World Cup, almost no matches have played in front of audiences. Either the matches were played behind closed doors or they were cancelled. The India vs South Africa 1st ODI was cancelled because of rain and the series was cancelled due to the COVID-19. outbreak. In Australia vs New Zealand series, the first match was played behind closed doors, and the whole series was then suspended.

Earlier, Australia’s Kane Williamson went into self-quarantine after complaining of a sore throat. Later, New Zealand’s Lockie Ferguson has also been isolated after complaining of a sore throat. After that New Zealand’s Mitchell McClenaghan and England’s Alex Hales are also under a 14-day self-quarantine.

The Indian Premier League (IPL) stands suspended till April 15.

The Indian Premier League (IPL) stands suspended till April 15. All the players have reportedly gone back to their hometowns. The Pakistan Super League (PSL) has also been postponed to prevent the spread of Coronavirus.

BCCI headquarters in Mumbai’s Wankhede Stadium has been shut down and all employees have been advised to work from home. Also, it has suspended all the domestic matches.

People from all over the globe are requested to self-quarantine themselves inside the house. Doctors are giving their best and trying their best to protect their patients. It’s a time to not to panic, stay at home, and sanitize oneself as much as possible!

Featured image for representation only.

More News On Coronavirus

Here’s How We Can Fight Against Covid-19: A Precautionary Guide

Viruses Don’t Discriminate: Are India’s Covid-19 Measures Disabled-Friendly?

Plans To Rope In Private Labs For COVID-19 Testing, Says Govt Body ICMR

My Experience At Mumbai’s Only Hospital Offering The Covid-19 Test

Quick Byte: #CoronaStopKarona By Following These Precautionary Measures

Sign this petition to demand expanding of screening beyond government hospitals, to pre-empt the disease from becoming an epidemic.
As the coronavirus pandemic continues, it is our duty to keep ourselves informed, take care of our own health, and wash our hands! Some simple measures that we must follow include social distancing, covering our mouth when coughing and sneezing, washing one's hands regularly, and avoid crowded places, and self-quarantine! The helpline provided by the government is +91-11-23978046. Here are some resources that the WHO and the Health Ministry have created. Remember, prevention, and not panic, will see us through this!