This Women’s Day, Let’s Break Away From #LogKyaKahenge

Women have the power to achieve, and that is why they have proven it to themselves as well as the society. It has been possible because women have realised their own potential and have unlocked the opportunities because of their efforts and hard work.

Despite all of the these, women are facing certain limitations. This article is about highlighting one such limitation that women shouldn’t have to face at the end.

“A woman may have a different body type, appearances or behavior, but they aren’t able to present themselves to society freely.”

In this so-called ‘modern world’, one such disturbing limitation is of #LogKyaKahenge. People have their own assumptions, opinions and philosophies that they try to impose on women without giving it a second thought. Women have different body types, appearances or behavior, but they aren’t able to present themselves to society freely.

This is because women think that if they appear in front of these ‘people’, thousands of suggestions will pop out. Not only that, unexpected questions regarding marriage, career, children and future plans are bombarded on women at gatherings and functions, making it difficult to answer them at the moment.

This is one such limitation that I think women shouldn’t face. We as women don’t want anyone to be in our personal space unless asked so. We are not living for people or the society. We are living for ourselves. Only we have the right to moderate and live on our own terms.