Here’s Why I Think Jyotiraditya Scindia Quit The Congress

The Congress Party is seemingly down in the dumps owing to the political crisis in Madhya Pradesh. Is it because of the party’s old guards who are supposed to be not bringing the young leaders in the party? Or, did Jyotiraditya Scindia attempt to step into his father’s shoes? Whatever it may be, he might have felt offended by the alleged negligent attitude of the party High Command. In his resignation letter, he opened his heart in a noticeable manner. I think it shows that hurting young leaders of the party is never significant.

His father Madhavrao Scindia left Congress 24 years ago and constituted his own Madhya Pradesh Vikas Congress (MPVC). He even won the election at Gwalior seat to register his record seventh victory for Lok Sabha. He later came into the Congress fold. once again. In view of this past, has Jyotiraditya Scindia gone ‘off-piste’ and sharing way more than he was supposed to with the supporters, who are watching with angled interest his affinity with another party? He was said to have resigned because he was neither made the PCC chief nor a Rajya Sabha member.

Whatever development has taken place must have worried the Congress without a doubt. Florida-based The Tampa Tribune wrote: “Back in the good old days, the coffee pot would last forever. Well, anyway six months. It might get a hole in it if you neglected it. But now you buy something to make coffee in and the third day you use it, the heat cracks it or you drop it and it shatters. Things like it shatter our faith in the progress of civilization.”