Are Social Distancing, Janata curfew And Lockdowns Producing The Desired Effects?

Social Distancing, Janata curfew, lockdowns have been some important steps taken to procure acceptable protection from the complicated grip of Coronavirus. The social distancing of at least one meter is suggested. Further, promulgated the Janata Curfew in order to weaken the virus. More stringent action came as a lockdown meaning confining to the house. Let us face it, there are no other restrictions. All the three measures were being applied all over the country with an aim to face confidently and viably the extremely unmanageable deadly disease that stands as a big threat to the entire world.

I do believe that the intense concern remains relatively alarming if one can be good at following the safeguards without any inch of suspicion and tension of mental pain pervading over us every second of the fleeting time. The seriousness of the threat is so deep that people are being informed the correct to wear a surgical mask. It should be over the mouth, chin and mouth in such a way there should be no gaps. One should avoid touching the mask and should not touch the mask. It should also be let hanging from the neck. If it gets damp change it. One face mask needs to be used for at least six hours. After the removal, the hands should be washed with soap or alcohol-based disinfectant.

We have reached a point where we are discovering more about ourselves as human creatures than we ever have before. What are our goals—nothing but caging the virus just like the ingenuity of that wise man who saved himself from a lion, as the story of Panchtantra tells? It is our proper planning and right-hand execution of the clinical formulas that could be of relative comfort and provide safety to one and all.  We are definitely not going to either the faraway moon or unfamiliar, unhabituated Mars or any other planet moving in our solar system or reflecting over building a sky-high building that would sheathe us and protect us completely. On the contrary, we have to live on this very earth in every condition. The above-mentioned three interlinked stages are clear-cut confirmation of this very truth or explicit reality.

No antidote was really available to ably cure the coronavirus in the expansive medical domain.  Even the ventilators in large numbers are not going to help the patients, as was indicated in a TV discussion. So what is the only way to secure our lives is the isolation and quarantine for a little longer period of time. Indeed we have always been as safe as humanly possible. So far we were bound to think about the arms nuclear bombs for our annihilation but the latest outbreak of pandemic has damaged our sense of what to do accurately. Nevertheless, we are presently failing in handling the fast sweep of the virus in an effective way.