Suno India Joins The Youth Ki Awaaz Publishers’ Network

Hey, YKA readers!

Hope you’re keeping well and safely indoors in these trying times.

I’m excited to announce that Suno India, India’s leading multilingual, multigenerational podcast platform dedicated to audio stories on issues that matter has joined the Youth Ki Awaaz community as a publisher, this week!

Suno India, which shines a spotlight on under-represented and under-reported stories using audio as a medium, will be chiefly publishing podcasts on Youth Ki Awaaz around two critical themes: careers, with useful leads for the savvy young job-seeker and climate change, undoubtedly the defining issue of our times.

“The podcasts produced by Suno India are well-researched yet personal. Our stories are steered by hard facts from the ground up. We also believe that there is an urgent need to give a platform to issues that are often sidelined as inconvenient, irrelevant, or are simply invisible; that’s what sets us apart from others,” the team writes.

Founded in 2018 by a group of storytellers from media, diplomacy and non-profit backgrounds, Suno India capitalises on the art of oral storytelling and brings a unique, fresh perspective to every story. The podcast platform is multilingual and hosts a total of twenty podcast shows on issues such as current affairs, history, lifestyle, climate, medicine and cybersecurity, among others.

For you, who likes to keep updated with honest takes on key issues and events shaping up the world of today, Suno India’s stories are going to make for a fresh, in-depth addition to your daily updates!

Today, I invite you to join me in welcoming the team to the YKA Community. Show them some love by following them on YKA, and drop comment below, if there’s anything you want to convey to their team!

I’ll bring you more happy updates soon. Until next time!