What Do Today’s Children Want?

Students of this generation get distracted so easily because they don’t make any commitments to themselves. They just go with the flow and don’t even seek career guidance, which is so bad on their part. What we didn’t know at the age of 10 they do. It is a matter of concern because, agree with it or not, the attitude they have today is the result of bad parenting.  

Parents are so busy in their life that they don’t have any idea what their child is doing. Their children are making choices on their own on their parents’ behalf; right and wrong, based on their immature mind, they’re making choices, and as a result, they are becoming so vulnerable day-by-day. 

We, as a mature person or as a responsible parent, have to do something for this devastating matter that will soon ruin our loved ones, our children. We need to focus on their problems. We need to listen to them very patiently and guide them very carefully. If you want to be a responsible parent you should be a good listener because if you are not a good listener, then you may never become a good counsellor of your child. 

Your child needs you, but because of your violent nature and punishing attitude, they get discouraged to come to you for any help they seek. And as a result, they tell their problems in their friend circle and from there they get a negative attitude. So the problem is parenting.