This post is a part of YKA’s dedicated coverage of the novel coronavirus outbreak and aims to present factual, reliable information. Read more
Hello people, as you all are very well aware of the fact that not only India but the whole world is battling the deadly #Coronavirus, here’s presenting a small initiative that I personally have undertaken to spread awareness among the masses to avoid getting into the contact of such a deadly disease.
Some of the useful tips are;
- Wash your hands continuously with the help of soap.
- Use the mask whenever one goes out for any important work in the public domain.
- Do not touch your face with your hands as it can cause coronavirus. #Covid19.
- Whenever you tend to sneeze or cough please use tissue paper or a handkerchief to maintain safety of others as well.
- Avoid going into public places where there are lot of crowds as it can cause a coronavirus epidemic due to physical contact and exposure of more people.
- Maintain Social Distancing.
These small steps will keep you all away from the pandemic known as #Coronavirus. #Covid19.
This piece is written by Sweekriti Sethi