Youth Ki Awaaz is looking for an enthusiastic and capable branding and design manager with over 2-3 years of experience in graphic designing for social media platforms. You would have to have an understanding of various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and the ability to take a lead on designing creatives for an array of initiatives at YKA. You’ll be working very closely with the Programs, Editorial and Multimedia teams at YKA, and will be at the forefront of amplifying some of the most critical issues that YKA users care about.
Leading YKA’s creative efforts as India’s largest go-to platform for young people to speak up on what matters. From day-to-day design requirements to the larger brand development, you’ll be at the forefront of amplifying the issues that YKA Users care about.
- Designing social media creatives for YKA and other YKA initiatives.
- Creating featured images, and visuals that deliver a desired message.
- Designing required collaterals for YKA Programs, including events and workshops, creatively thinking about new ideas, designs and design language for a case-by-case requirement.
- Setting the tone and design language for various online campaigns led by YKA in partnership with leading organisations and corporates, and developing marketing collaterals as per need.
- Creating short videos, basic visual video add-ons, GIFs and motion graphics.
- Guiding a team of social media editors in best practices for designing daily social media creatives, giving constructive feedback and aiding their personal and professional growth.
Skills And Qualities Required
- A complete and clear understanding of Youth Ki Awaaz and what it does. (We prefer people who read up well about where they’re applying and what they’re signing up for)
- Thorough understanding of design tools: Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere/After Effect. Proficiency with PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to pay high attention to detail
- A basic understanding of WordPress, HTML/CSS is a bonus, and we love to have people with a keenness to learn new tools on the job.
- Conceptual understanding of UI and UX.
- Knowledge of responsive design, current digital trends and best practices to create compelling digital experiences. Extensive experience of the design process (layout, wire-framing, prototyping).
- Understanding of various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and ability to adapt designs according to target audiences on these platforms.
- Interest in technology counts as +1.
- Ability to work independently and deliver outputs within timelines, managing workload and prioritising tasks as per requirement is a must.
How To Apply:
Send your CV along with a cover letter, examples of past work and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Branding and Design Manager’ as the subject.
Youth Ki Awaaz is an open platform where anybody can publish. This post does not necessarily represent the platform's views and opinions.