This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Mission Team Fitness Fitness FIRST. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Mission Team Fitness – Revolutionizing Women’s Health

More from Mission Team Fitness Fitness FIRST

“बेटी बचाओ, बेटी पढ़ाओ, साथ ही बेटी को स्वस्थ्य बनाओ, क्यूंकि स्वस्थ्य बेटी, स्वस्थ्य महिला का स्वस्थ्य  परिवार, समाज और स्वस्थ्य देश के निर्माण में अहम भूमिका है”!

Inspired by the Honorable Prime Minister’s Dream Projects -‘Beti Bachao Beti Padao’ and the “FIT INDIA” movement; Mission Team Fitness is a humanitarian ‘Startup Service’ to realize the dream of building a healthy nation.

Organization – Fitness FIRST Nation FIRST

“Mission – Team Fitness”

Mission” – Team Fitness continuously works on developing comprehensive health and fitness solutions which helps you in building a healthy lifestyle. Instead of trying to rule out a modern lifestyle, we can establish healthy habits that promote wellness and gel with our hectic schedules thereby putting our core attention on our children’s and women’s health.

“Vision” – To inculcate fitness as a religion and as a worshipped way of life.  We are committed to enriching society and the nation by providing unparalleled motivational and recreational health programs, services, and facilities to promote physical, social, and emotional health and holistic wellness.

Objective: Enlightening future youth, girls, and today mothers about setting health as a priority, thereby inculcating a self-motivated healthy lifestyle and undying healthy eating habits.

Core fitness area: Mental fitness, Social health, and Physical health, working on Kids, girl child & mother health. Empowering our daughters for the healthy future of our nation.

Women Make A Beautiful World

The role of women is equal in the creation of the world.  A family, society, nation, or world cannot be imagined without women. As per history, there are many stories available related to women’s bravery/sacrifice/dedication.

On one hand, where female life has played an important role in creating the world, at the same time, this human life has also gone through many austerities and struggles.

Then whether this is Sita of Ramayana or Draupati of Mahabharata or whether this is Padmavati of Chittor or Manikarnika of Jhansi”, women have victimized on social, mental, physical fronts over the years and even today the situation remains the same. Her desire, posture, age, emotions are always on a soft target.

Why Women Highly Suffer From Physical And Mental Health Issues In India?

Mission Team fitness working on women’s health and empowers women in a wholesome human perspective, mindset, and social space. While continuously working, we have started to nurture the developing mind of 12 to 18 years of age, which is a harmonious biological change stage in every human being.

And as per today’s lifestyle, in the so-called modern era, this soft age is the highest target when disruptive forces take precendence. Multiple factors are working to misroute this age generation.

Today’s daughter is tomorrow’s mother. A mother is the backbone of a family and the nation needs healthy mothers.

Reforms That Can Be Introduced Immediately

• Women are all surrounded by social barriers and conservative thinking.
  • From birth to the end of life, there are multiple parameters applicable to women in Indian culture.
  • When we talk about physical, mental, and social health, a woman should be physically strong, mentally broad, and socially rich.
  • She is expected to be educated and self-dependent, a good family care-taker, with sound health, social and spiritual intelligence, as well as being well cultured.
  • With the widespread efforts of social revolution, the differences between sons and daughters are now getting eliminated in society, and on the same note,  a social revolution needs to occur to where the differences between “BAHU” and “BETI” are eliminated too
  • Today, the daughters are showing their skills in the society with full vigor, illuminating the name of their family and country. But from a wider perspective, every third woman of any age-group is suffering from multiple physical, mental, and social disorders.

Reforms To Be Introduced With Regard To Daughters

• A daughter is expected to change her thoughts, her mindset, her way of living just within 24 hours of her marriage.
  • Today, a father celebrates the birth of his daughter, tries to give her a good upbringing, but on the other hand, conservative thinking, customs, insecurity as a rip-off in society, keep the entire family in trepidation.
  • From being a girl to a woman, a human being spends her total life bound by many mental and social restrictions. Her biological mechanism, her open happiness is always under social restrictions.
  • In many communities in India, women’s life is not good. She is considered only for family planning and for fulfilling adult desires.

Women complete the world. After being the most sensitive biologically, a woman spends 30% of her life in physical pain. She makes the family, she makes the society and she makes the nation strong.

To conclude, the parameters that we focus on can be broadly categorized as follows :

• A good combination of happiness and healthfulness
  • Balancing of social, professional and personal life
  • Self-evaluation and self-heeling to overcome situations
  • Eating healthy, being healthy, and living healthy

This article has been written by, Amit Sharma, मिशन – टीम फिटनेस – Building India Healthy

Contact us : +919910919393

Visit us : www.fitnessfirstnationfirst.in 

By Tanushree Ghosh