Lockdown. Curfew. Social distancing.
These are not some random words, but essential measures to protect oneself and their loved ones from the evils of COVID-19. It is safe to say that the pandemic has caused mass hysteria and panic among every living soul on this planet.
Along the same lines, we at Aim To Sustain Foundation too are concerned about this world. Therefore, we want our viewers to stay alert and updated on this pandemic and take the appropriate steps. For this, our team has taken a few measures to educate our readers about the key concepts that one must imbibe in their hearts, at least for the next few weeks.
For reading genuine information on coronavirus, download this E-book by The Hindu. The unprecedented lockdown situation itself explains the seriousness of the virus.
Let’s start by understanding how to prevent oneself from such a catastrophe:
1. First and most importantly, Do Not Panic.
2. Beware of fake news. Always confirm any news you’re getting with doctors and government reports.
3. Do not go out unnecessarily and avoid social gatherings. Strictly obey the government’s orders and make this fight easy for all of us.
4. Keep in touch with your family, friends and neighbors to keep a tab on the spreading of the virus in your locality.
5. If you feel mild symptoms and little feverish, follow the doctor’s advice on the telephone. Do not take medicines on your own.
6. If you have a travel history or you met someone with one, please check for symptoms and pur yourself under a quarantine. If you experience difficulty in breathing or persistent cough, reach out to the helpline number given below.
Certain widely-circulated terms related to the crisis may remain in the dark for many readers.
For expressing support to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call for ‘Janta Curfew’, we at Aim To Sustain have started an initiative to pass the message of your commitment along.
Even the kids we talked to have shown that they are willing to follow their parent’s advice and the government’s orders to defeat this vile virus.
We can win it for sure if we stay in this together,
No virus can hurt our society if we stand as one.
It’s not too much to ask for the sake of everyone,
That we all stay in our homes and support all.
A serious crisis has certainly saddened our joys,
But it will not stay forever as our will is stronger than that.
Our Nation will again see the dawn of a free day,
When the streets will be filled with laughter and chatters,
We just need to stay calm and act in a rational manner,
So that our fight becomes a success story to tell.
We need to fight this virus at the earliest, and effectively, so that we can all live to see another great day when we as a nation fight together for our loved ones. Aim To Sustain also extends its heartful thanks to every medico, doctor, nurses, every crucial link in the food-chain supply, all convenience store employees and government staff members who are still working to provide others with the supply of essentials services. We owe you. The Nation owes you.
A story designed by Himanshu Dubey (Director) and narrated by Saurabh Parmar (Content Writer).