After Being A Techie In The Corporate World For 15 Years, I Finally Became An Infopreneur!

Food Infopreneurship is what came to me when the world was being attacked by a savage virus. When the earth was sanitizing itself of all negativity, my deep self was doing the same.

Mrs Feeds - Food Infopreneurship Venture

From A Techie To A Food Infopreneur

As a techie having worked in the corporate world from the past 15 years, I finally mustered the courage to take a giant leap of faith and embrace my true calling, infopreneurship. It took me years to reach my current corporate profile and yet the moment I heard that inner voice, I knew it was time to imbibe change.

The corporate world taught me a lot and yet there was always this void of something missing. Today, I can proudly say that I have taken courageous steps to fill that void. I know now that all this while my inner self was calling out to me and asking me to transform my life.

My Perspective On Food Infopreneurship

Before I elaborate on my perspective on Food Infopreneurship, let me introduce you to this intriguing term. This term comes from the mix of two-words, info and entrepreneurship. As the words imply, food infopreneurship is about sharing one’s knowledge and experience about food with the intent of providing value.

In the era of digitalization and globalization, it is of paramount importance to share with people the accurate information they are looking for as readers. And the only way to achieve that is by sharing with the world things that you know from experience. Even Google prioritizes accurate and valuable searches now more than ever. Therefore as content creators and infopreneurs, we have got to catch up.

Niche Blogging: The First Step Towards Infopreneurship

As somebody who believes in the power of valuable information, I can vouch for the fact that blogging is the way ahead for becoming an Infopreneur. Niche blogging is an effective, personalized, and organic way to reach millions of people online. Blogging builds communities, trust, and valuable information.

This is exactly why I have chosen to take the leap of faith and embrace my calling.

My Maiden Food Infopreneurship Venture

Mrs Feeds is the name of my maiden food infopreneurship venture. I have named it that way because I believe in preparing and serving food with compassion. I am a techie and a working Mom. My venture stems from the need to spend more time with the two things I love, my family, and culinary finesse.

Mrs Feeds is dedicated to all working moms who want to embrace their calling too while inspiring the world around, adding value through information, and spending time with their families.

The first inspiration always calls out from within. I am happy that mine has finally begun.