the barbarian controversy

The Barbarian Controversy

ABOUT :

The Barbarian controversy is related to daily life and a combination of varnished faces of human being of people. started from the starter to the dessert which we enjoy in our daily catering to its various needs.
The combination of aping the west.The first and the foremost thing which is empowered by our arsenal of nature where we survive and getting alive.

CRITICAL APPRECIATION :

Today we are living is totally a life cycle which is times eternal journey to the acquisition of knowledge. By remained etched in memory its an incarnation of this divine being and will bring an added dimension and this could only possible when we brought up by our mother during that time when your being keep and shield properly inside your mummy abdomen.

SUMMARY :

The day stretched calm beautiful and cool when our parents first time our voice it’s so beautiful to see that they are so happy and busy looking after us.

From the very first day, they promise themselves to sacrifice their needs and in return fulfil your dreams. they want their baby who is new to this beautiful world. should get better comfort in their life.

maybe the situation what they had faced in their life the circumstances which they have to handle further. The only thing which they want is that one day there will bring an added dimension for them and not only them but also the city will be wearing the gilded crown due to the of their child.

They just think about the illustrious carrier and also to the acquisition of knowledge. Both the parents just struggling fighting working sacrificing effortlessly just to fulfil the demand of the dreams and give you extravagant life and comfort.

Mummy the most beautiful precious and costly person with extravagant qualities. She is the one gave birth got the pain and had brought up to this beautiful world.

The daily morning she goes on struggling with her daily works just for catering to her child’s various needs. So that her child should not be in difficulty and does not face any sound causes.

she sacrifices herself devote herself in front of her child and for the future ahead. Even if she is weary with sleep because her most precious thing is her child should get sample measurement of love care support from her.

If she would not be there in your life then it’s worthless because nobody can be replaced by her.

Now lastly but not the least the important person who is too struggling for you is your daddy every day just to give you comfort and extravagant life he goes on for his duty in every season no matter what just for you earning more money to give you pleasure and to spend on your future ahead. Getting him in your life is by god’s grace it’s a beautiful gift of nature so you should never lose.

But nowadays everyone is aping the west there is a drastic change oozing from the river of sorry from the inner core of my heart it’s very shameful to say after doing so much by their parents what they got in return “ THE OLD AGE HOME “.

started from the beginning the effortless struggling has come to an end and they are sent to the old age home by their child whom they thought will be their future’s backbone.

They are now grown up so the love care shelter is not needed anymore they can manage everything got married well settled now they can’t adjust with their parents. They no more need their parents in their time eternal journey. Isn’t it too selfish mummy & daddy did so much sacrificed struggled worked hard got all the force headache frustration everything for you because their love you is pure.

The place where you are standing by your own you should be thankful to your parents for their love care and support and be grateful to god for the world’s most beautiful and wonderful gift. they showed their unconditional love for you why can’t you do at least something for your parents so that they feel happy for which your parents are waiting for that one day our child will look after us will be our shelter in need will protect us. But in return, what you are giving sadness dissatisfaction pain and the biggest gift of hate is OLD AGE HOME.

One thing is that one day you will also be yours, child mom & dad, you will also get old. God knows this may repeat with you as you did with your parents that day you will understand and can feel the pain it’s not a curse just a harmless warning.

Love your parents unconditionally be their backbone do whatever you get the opportunity to do for them never make them unhappy and cry lord is watching will shower you with His blessings and your parents also boon you for doing so much for them in their need. It’s your responsibility for your parents and should not step backwards for this divine work.

LOVE YOUR PARENTS BE WITH THEM FOR LIFETIME

MORAL:

Keep screne and give mirth to your parents.

Thanks for reading this guys intention of mine is not to hurt with your feelings just to nostalgia the best moments and memories of your life spend with your parents.