This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Arvind Kumar. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Opinion: Youth, Social Media And War

More from Arvind Kumar

It is a very critical situation for the world and the country. India has one of the highest populations in the world, so apart from the Indian army and the armed forces, we have a very big army of the youth. It’s a responsibility of all the youth, coaches and teachers of this country to come out and help the people.

It’s always a big challenge for the leaders to convince the masses of the country of the seriousness of things. It took more than 20 years for Gandhi and other nationalist leaders to explain to the people what is the meaning of “Swaraj”. Is an educated understanding of the larger population very low?

fake news in india

I want to tell you now that given our large population, it’s a responsibility of the youth to come out (not from their homes) and take it as a responsibility. We have a very big weapon in our hand: our mobile handset, the internet. This will be our weapon. Take it as a responsibility, act like a warrior and start participating in this war. You have to create awakening and awareness about Corona among the masses through social media platform like  Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. We were using the internet for everything else, now we can use it for this noble cause, for the national service, for the people of India. Use it as a weapon. Take it as a mission and fundamental duty. It is time to support our humanity. We have to go with Sabka Sath Sabka Vikas.

The most important thing is to avoid and end all differences. This is not the time for Hindu-Muslims, Upper and lower caste etc. Please avoid all differences. The core objective is to fight this Biological Terrorism. Maybe I am using this term too early but in September 2019, there was a meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) and India took up this issue of Biological Terrorism. So just act like a warrior because, in this country, everyone is a soldier so stand up and participate. This is your country and it’s your responsibility.

Another thing is that we have to support the government. Ideological differences don’t mean anonymity. We can learn from this. The US was capitalist, USSR was communist, Both of them when interest came together, allied on the second world war. There are no ideological differences in the world. There is maybe an ideological difference between me and you, there may be ideological differences between the government and the population of this country. So, understand the crisis and cooperate with the government, and whenever possible give advice to the government

Last but not least, all youth of this country, please motivate the masses. If you will create terror and fear, people will die of fear. People of India are very innocent and full of misinformation so it is also a responsibility of the youth to be informed, educate themselves with rational and scientific approaches. Create the highest and purest quality of thoughts among the masses.

Everyone is not strong, everyone is not an Ambedkar, Vivekanand, Bhagat Singh or Chandrashekhar Azad. It takes a long time to become that and India has such a large population. We have to show the world that we are ready for this.

More from Arvind Kumar

By Abhishek Chaudhary