This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Navya Shorey. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Global warming…

More from Navya Shorey

Bohemian Rhapsody- Global Catastrophe “

The hit single by the one and only:GLOBAL WARMING!!!

“It’s timelessness is intriguing ( literally. People aren’t sure when it started) “ claim fans( researchers) at the University of It’s Real, it’s Happening. This new single is sure to blow your mind with lyrics that include “melting ice caps “, “more frequent and violent calamities”,”ocean acidification”and more! Buy your record  now! Oh wait… you don’t need to- it’s all around you!So all you have to do is open your eyes and EXPERIENCE “ Global Catastrophe “ in the flesh…

Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I’m right. But it seems like that’s all we do nowadays:live in denial by closing our eyes to the bitter truth. Nobody likes change. But there is a stark difference between what we “like” and what is “happening .”Rising sea levels , soaring temperatures, health issues -as much as I would like to believe otherwise, are all real.

The sooner we accept that , the better.

The day you and I ( and majority of the people on Earth) realise that global warming is not a “hoax” ( ahem, ahem Trump) but the “horrifying truth “ will be the day mankind inches a step closer to a better future. The day we realise that global warming ultimately, causes us harm and ruins our future   in multiple ways , we shall take another giant leap toward a happier tomorrow. The  good news is that our story is not over yet  and we all deserve a happy ending. So what will it be- our destruction or our reconstruction?

1. shiva koliar

4. We Should Stop Using Makeup Products

Many women’s all over the world do makeup. Makeup is not a necessity for humans. Instead of doing makeup to look beautiful, women’s should do exercise daily. If they exercise and sweat, eat fruits daily, they would have less dead skins and be naturally beautiful. They could save so much money if they stop using makeup products. If this is done then all the makeup manufacturing companies can be shut down. In this way all the pollution resulting from the makeup manufacturing companies would also be stopped.

5. How To Reduce Transportation In The World

If one country invents a thing and then exports it to other countries in the world, much transportation is needed. Instead of that the invented thing should be taught to every countries in the world. If done like this transportation would
    be less needed. Only raw materials should be imported and exported
    from one country to another. Countries should not import and export eatable things if it can be produced in their own countries. If one country has excess agricultural food grains, fruits, then only that country should export that things to other countries. If this is done, so much pollution can be reduced because of less transportation.
    If one country has invented a thing and they would think that if they taught other countries the method to invent that thing, then they would lose profits, but that will not be the case as other countries when they will invent a thing, they will also teach the method to invent that thing to all other countries in the world.
    If pollution problem was not present then no problem, one country after inventing a thing could transport it to all other countries in the world, but now as pollution problem is present, then this should not be done.

6. Electricity Pollution

We create electricity from many types of sources like coal, water, etc., but it creates pollution. If electricity created from windmill and solar energy then no pollution occurs. But still to manufacture windmill and solar machines pollution would occur.
    As I previously said that if we shut down many manufacturing companies which are producing things which are not a necessity for humans, then the world would not require so much electricity. Then maybe we could provide electricity to the whole world from windmill and Solar panels which are not pollutant. If we stopped producing electricity from coal, water, etc., then the pollution resulting from them won’t occur. Shouldn’t we take this step to protect our earth as already our earth is suffering so much from global warming and climate change. Is their any other choice, I don’t think so.
    At present the world is researching how to solve the pollution problem, it would take how many years I don’t know and also would it possible or impossible, God knows. Could we wait till that time when scientists would find how to solve pollution problems and till that the earth won’t have a major natural disaster, nobody knows. We must shut down many companies which are not required as a necessity for humans.

2. shiva koliar

7. Free Things To The Peoples

As I previously said to shut down many companies which are not required as a necessity for humans, if done then many would become jobless and lose their business.
    So to solve this problem the world has to make food, clothing, shelter, medicine, surgeries and education free to the peoples. If this step is taken then we can shut down any company we want. The government’s of every country should arrange agricultural lands in new places for farming and supply water and seeds and all other things necessary for farming free to the people’s who have lost their source of income, if they do not have enough money to start farming on their own. If this is done then no one would starve for food and robberies can be reduced so much in the world.
    Many people’s should do agriculture and farming. Many people should study botany subject so that they have knowledge of plants and they should do farming.
    A book must be written about how much amount of food of any type a person should consume, to cook foods half or full, because if we eat too much of a thing then some problems arises due to that. The lands of the companies can be turned back to forests, trees can be planted or turned into a farm.

8. Firecrackers should be banned

Firecrackers should be banned because it is harmful for animals. Animals have different levels of hearing and when we burst crackers which have a loud noise the dogs run away from that place. The dogs may hear the noise more louder than humans. When we fire the rocket cracker up in the sky and it bursts and if any bird is near to the explosion then that birds internal organs are damaged and they die just because of that explosion sound. Also peoples who have asthma illness, they face problems during Diwali. So much papers and threads are used in manufacturing crackers. The persons working in the manufacturing companies also suffer.
    Now when their are animals rights for not harming them, then this step of banning firecrackers must be taken.

9. Hair cutting salons are not required

Instead of cutting our hair and shaving our beard in a salon, if everybody learns how to cut hair, then in a family everybody can cut each other’s hair. If this is done then no need of hair cutting salons. All those hair cutting places can be used for other purposes.
    We require scissors, blades, razors, shaving brush and shaving creams for hair cut and beard shaving. What if we use a hair removing soap for our hair cut and shaving purposes. Their is a soap for hair removal and it is also cheap. For women’s who need hair cut for them scissors has to be used to cut the hair, no choice for that, but for men’s hair cut and beard shaving if hair removing soap is used, he would become bald, but if we do this then we won’t need to manufacture blades, razors, shaving brush and creams. All those manufacturing companies can be shut down and hence less pollution for the world.
    People use hair dye to colour their hairs. The hair dye manufacturing companies after production dumps its waste in rivers or seas which pollutes the water. So all hair dye manufacturing companies should be shut down. For the sake of our planet earth this step must be taken.

3. shiva koliar

10. We Can Stop Eating Sweets, Cakes And Stop Drinking Liquor, Wine And Beer

We consume sweets and cakes. We make it from many things such as wheat, coconut, etc. and add sugar to it. But what we want is the sweet thing to consume which we are getting directly from fruits. The fruit is naturally sweet. So if we want to consume sweets and cakes, we do not have to prepare it, just we have to eat fruits. So all the sweet manufacturing companies can be shut down. If you shut down a sweet manufacturing company, then so many paper boxes need not be manufactured which are used to pack the sweets.
    Liquor, wine and beer are also made from fruits. So if you want to consume liquor, wine and beer, just eat fruits. If this is followed, then you do not have to set up liquor factories and prepare cartoon boxes for liquors. Send everybody to the rehabilitation centres those who can’t live without liquor.

11. To Stop Using Perfumes And Powders Which Is Not A Necessity

Women’s could simply keep a flower in their hair instead of using perfumes and powders. For men, it can’t be helped. For bad smell in body both men and women should exercise and sweat, it would reduce the bad smell.
    If you stop using perfumes and powders, we don’t need perfume and powder manufacturing companies. So many perfume and powder bottles need not be manufactured, cartoon boxes need not be manufactured for packing them and transportations can be reduced. All of this would result in less pollution.

12. Could We Stop Drinking Cow’s and Buffalo’s Milk

Whatever vitamins and nutrients we get from milk, if we can get it from other eatable things, then we can stop drinking cow’s and buffalo’s milk. As milk has to be packed in glass bottles and plastic packs and then transported to places. All of this can be stopped.
    For infants whose mother’s have died or mother’s who cannot breast feed their infants, only for them cow’s and buffalo’s milk should be given. We use milk in tea and coffee. Instead of milk we must use lime with tea and coffee. A lime should be cut into a few pieces and cooked with tea and coffee or something else can be used instead of lime.

4. shiva koliar

13. A Manufacturing Company Which Is Not A Necessity For Human Beings, If It Is Stopped, Then We Have The Following Benefits

When a manufacturing company which is not a necessity for human beings, if it is stopped, then we have the following benefits.
    That company which is built in a place, that much land is saved, machines does not have to be manufactured, for machines to operate oil is needed and many other things, for which we have to make oil manufacturing company and all other companies for all other things like cartoon boxes, plastic ropes and plastic cans, registers, pencil, pen, stationery products. To make cartoon boxes papers are required and to stick papers gums are required. To make gums so much dough is needed and caustic soda is needed. If we don’t manufacture cartoon boxes then that dough can be eaten. Transportation is needed to deliver things to all the shops. Roads have to be constructed. For transportation we need vehicles and to operate vehicles petrol is needed, to get petrol we have to set up oil rig platforms in the sea or land and to deliver petrol to a petrol pump that petrol is needed to be put in a drum, a plastic drum has to be manufactured and then many ships have to be manufactured for shipping the petrol to all the places. For all this works so much land is lost and so much pollution is created, from that pollution humans, land animals, sea animals, aerial animals and earth is suffering. Also many transportation items which requires huge trucks for transportation a driver has to drive only at night and his day life is lost. Surely at night time driving the driver would become sleepy sometimes and accidents do happen.
    All of this can be reduced and this will be our benefits if we stopped a manufacturing company which is not a necessity for human beings. When you stop making a manufacturing company then all the problems related with it won’t occur.

Due to coronavirus pandemic it would be better if we don’t open the companies which are not required as a necessity for humans. It would be help in preventing from the coronavirus pandemic.

14. Why We Should Manufacture Less Nutrient Foods Like Horlicks And Bournvita

Bournvita, Horlicks should be given to only persons who cannot exercise and are too weak. For others who have deficiency and are not too weak, they should eat natural foods and exercise so that the foods would get absorbed well in their body and their deficiency would be alright. If still they cannot exercise and get tired easily, they could do some light exercises or yoga in their spare time which would take long to get tired. If this is done, we won’t have to prepare so many horlicks, bournvita and other nutrients foods like that. So then we don’t have to prepare the plastic, glass or paper pack bottles and hence less pollution.

15. To Reduce Television Time

Television programs is for 24 hours a day. A human works for 8 hours a day, 1 hour for getting ready in the morning, travelling time assume for 2 hours a day, half an hour would be spent in relaxing, talking to friend’s for half an hour, talking with family for half an hour, 1 hour spent in a park and sleeping time for 6 hours. Altogether 19 and half hours are spent for weekdays. So only 4 and half hours are left. In that why television is then for 24 hours. Well non working women’s and students going to schools and colleges have extra free time. As television is for 24 hours now, then many students instead of spending their time in studying watch television more and study less. Non working women’s in their free time instead of watching television could do some other activities. Television should be shown in evening from 7pm to 8pm, cartoon shows should be shown for kids at that time. From 8pm to 9pm teenagers programs should be shown. From 9pm to 11pm programs should be shown for grown-up peoples. If you watch colour television for more than 2 hours, the rays coming from television affects your health and eyes.

At present due to problems going on in the world, 24 hours news channels are required. So we can keep news channels for 24 hours. Sports channels can also be shown for 24 hours.

On Sundays television can be shown for 9 to 11am in the morning and 2 to 5pm in the afternoon and 7 to 11pm in the evening.

Also in a year so many movies are made. In a year there are 52 weeks, so only 52 movies should be produced in one country. One Sunday one movie should be watched. Their should be no production of video or CD cassettes of the picture, only uploaded in the internet, so that if anyone wants to watch any movie again, they can download and watch it again.

Also if their are only 52 movies in a week, there would be less downloading of movies in the whole world due to which there would be less amount of internet radiation.

5. shiva koliar

16. How Much Should Be The World’s Population

How much population should the world have, that our earth can handle the pollution created by our work in which no harm comes to any living beings and the earth, it should be researched and that population has to be maintained.

For example if our earth can handle pollution of 1 billion people, then the world should have only 1 billion people only. We would have to have one child only from now on till the population reaches 1 billion. As if everybody had only one child, population will decrease. After that everyone can have 2 children’s. When 2 children’s are born, then population will increase. When the population reaches 1.5 billion, then everyone should have only one child till the population reaches back to 1 billion. After that everyone can have 2 children’s. In this way population can be maintained.

But if the world doesn’t want to keep the population limited, then this would lead to disasters. The world should not want that to happen.

In countries like india and china population is too much. In china people’s are having 1 child only. In india the government has said to people to have 1 child only, but it is not followed. India has to agree to have one 1 child only. Even if india agreed, still it would take a long time to reduce population for both countries.
    To reduce population fast, this method should be used.
    Couples would be 1st born, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on. In this when a person is marrying another person, and they are 1st and 2nd born and also their father, mother and grandparents are 1st and 2nd born, then they can have 2 children’s.
    If the persons marrying each other are 1st and 2nd born, but the man’s father or mother or grandfather or grandmother is 3rd born, 4th and so on, and the woman’s father, mother and grandparents are 1st or 2nd born, then they can have 1 children. Also if the man is 3rd born, 4th and so on and his wife is 1st or 2nd born and wife’s mother, father and grandparents are also 1st and 2nd born, then they can 1 children.
    If the man is 3rd born or 4th and so on and also his wife is 3rd born or 4th and so on, then they should not have any children’s.
    If a man and woman are 1st or 2nd born, but both their father’s, mother’s or grandparents are 3rd born or 4th and so on, then they should not have any children’s. In this way population can be reduced fast.

More from Navya Shorey

By Rajlakshmi Ghosh

By Ananya

By Balkrishna Patil