This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Anshul Tewari. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Youth Ki Awaaz 3.0: Three Ways In Which YKA Is Making It Easier For You To Raise Your Awaaz

More from Anshul Tewari

We’re living in particularly difficult times and I hope you are finding the patience, perseverance, and courage to deal with it the best you can.

I am excited to announce the launch of Youth Ki Awaaz’s 3.0 approach to running the platform where we’ve heard you loud and clear, and brought in changes on the platform that make it easier for you to speak up on issues that matter, and create a bigger impact.

So, let’s get right into it.

You Asked, How Can We Make It To The YKA Homepage Faster?

Trust me, we know how it feels to wait for a community moderator at YKA to review and ready your post for the homepage—and we’ve always wanted to cut down that time. With 3.0, we’re solving this.

The main homepage will now transform into a master homepage, representing only a snapshot of what is happening on the YKA platform. But, every topic and issue on the platform will evolve into its own homepage backed by a new algorithmic approach — making it easier for you to reach audiences and get featured — faster. Making it to the topic homepage will hold equal weightage as making it to the master homepage.

Moreover, having your stories featured in these homepages will now be even easier. Just hit publish, and encourage your readers and followers on your social media to read and upvote your post if they find it interesting — and you can climb up the ladder and make it to the ‘Trending‘ section of the relevant issue homepage a lot faster.

What if you have an important story but cannot get the views or votes? Fret not! YKA’s ‘Staff Picks‘ section will take care of that. Several times a day, YKA’s team of editors and community editors review the posts published on the platform and select it for Staff Picks basis a few pre-set criterion.

You Asked, How Can We Respond To Critical Issues, Faster?

With so much happening in the country every week – every issue deserves its own focus area. With the new ‘Weekly on YKA‘ section, Youth Ki Awaaz will bring forth a set of new topics that need your attention every week. Ones on which your voice can create a considerable impact.

Just head to the homepage and discover them easily in the weekly on YKA section. Read what others are saying and click on the ‘Speak up’ button within the topics to write and get your story featured immediately.

Give it a shot with our latest prompts!

You Asked, Can I Submit Videos On Youth Ki Awaaz?

Probably one of the most frequently asked questions by the YKA community, and we’re extremely excited to announce the launch of #YourAwaaz, YKA’s video submission program where anyone can send us a video story, self-shot explainer or narration of an incident, or even their opinions on critical issues simply via WhatsApp. Just send us the video at 9999181201 – and check out the simple, easy to understand information about how you can shoot the perfect video.

Youth Ki Awaaz’s team of mobile storytellers will review your content, edit it, and push it out on our website to make it reach a lot more people.

If you’re a mobile journalism/storytelling organisation, you too can use the YKA platform to submit and promote your videos on key issues and make them reach a lot more people.

All you need to do is make sure they comply with our Community Guidelines.

You Asked, Is There A Youth Ki Awaaz App Where I Can Publish On The Go?

*Drum rolls* Yes! The Youth Ki Awaaz App is currently in an alpha testing phase and we are accepting requests from our Android users to test it out. Just sign up using the form below and we will share the information with you.

And We’re Listening!

We’re committed to making sure that the platform evolves as per your needs and aspirations, and we will continue bringing in many more such changes that make it easier for you to speak up. For now, do let us know what you thought about this design in the comments section below.

Here’s A Video Explaining Everything

View this post on Instagram

The brand new Youth Ki Awaaz platform is out now! Find out all the features and start speaking up today!

A post shared by Youth Ki Awaaz (@youthkiawaaz) on

1. Kamna vyas

Thank you very much for the new step taken as 3.0. I am too exited to join the forum via app. As app would be most handy place to post content and from view end..

More from Anshul Tewari

By Reetika Verma

By Love Matters India