This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Tirthankar Das. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Sunday Classics: A Platform Bridging The Gap Between Ancient And Progressive Through Art

More from Tirthankar Das

Picture Credit- RITWIK

An amalgam of novel intellect and radical themes, Team Sunday Classics, aim towards bringing up the legendary works that are fading out in these times of pop culture. The team works towards the long lost glories and showcase the backstage warriors along with that highlight the transition makers.

It is a collaboration of three extremely diligent artistic minds with sixty members working round the clock. This fraternity spreads awareness among the youth about a variety of social and cultural issues. The admin and head of all departments are Hrittik Ghosh, Sneha Adhikary, and Simran Das who come from extremely inventive and creative backgrounds.

Hrithik is a professional anchor with great public speaking skills and an amazing sense of humour to cater to the spectators’ expectations. He is the founder of various projects and excels at being a fantastic voiceover artist, content writing, stand up comedy, and curation in numerous fields.

Sneha is an engineering student who combines her passion and profession in equilibrium. She also shows a keen interest in event management and collaborating soirees. Directing and managing all the episodes featuring under the Sunday Classics fraternity is her prime concern.

Simran is an extremely talented soul and has an exemplary character of affable heart and discerning thoughts. Last but not least, Simran is an exquisite young lady showing her great love for classical dance and literature. In this ugly world, she excels at portraying heartwarming humanity towards all the deprived. The best part about her is the sense of balance and responsibility that remains intact through all sorts of rough patches.

Sunday Classics is a gorgeous and stunning outcome of these three people’s combined effort, which featured its first online event on social media dating back to 9th June 2020.

Picture Credit- DEEP BHATTACHARYYA

Sunday Classics has turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. It is a platform where all young artists collab, work together and come up with brilliant artworks every Sunday. It has just been a month and more, and I still cannot believe the love and appreciation.

It was a Sunday evening thought that came up among three friends who were chit-chatting over a call, thinking of how to do something productive in this lockdown. From three to sixty, the journey was not long but still gave a lot of knowledge and skills.

Sunday Classics wouldn’t have been this without the amazing team we have; it is truly a blessing”, says Sneha Adhikari. The founder Hrttik Ghosh express his feelings by saying “Sunday Classics to me is just like a premature kid growing with warmth and love from all across the human fraternity which aims to serve entertainment in forms of cults and day to day experienced classics and grabbing its audiences on cosy Sundays in order to make the weekends bigger and better”.

As they say, “I somehow wake up on Mondays and I wish my Sundays were more… “.

The team of Sunday Classics strives to put forward the ideas of recreation of classical glory among its fellow onlookers and viewers. It comes out with contemporary, unhackneyed videos every Sunday, the wall of which is beautifully adorned by the latest issues concerning the modern world.

It helps in reviving the lost sentiments and bygone talents, and it well bridges the difference between the ancient and progressive times. Team Sunday Classics is an earnest initiative to merge the parallelism between nostalgia and modern art, magnificence ruling its core.

More from Tirthankar Das

By Anjali Pillai

By niraj chandra

By Siddharth Singh