This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Md Badshah Ansari. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Ashu Sehrawat : The Inspiring Youth Uncovers The Secret Of Stock Trading

More from Md Badshah Ansari

Ashu Sehrawat is a young Investor, Entrepreneur, and Stock Trader. He’s from New Delhi, India. He started his portfolio management equity intelligence online portal thetradingfever.com and now his company manages his and other investors’ portfolios. His life changed after opening Trading Fever. It didn’t take a long time for Ashu to fall in love with stock trading after the realization that it allows anyone with an internet connection to exchange value with anyone else, removing the need for centralized intermediaries, such as banks or even governments.

Ashu is a true example of a self-made man. He started his investment in stock trading with a very low amount under financial advisor and in his early days he was losing money, and that’s where he felt the need for a good financial advisor.

After garnering knowledge about social media marketing, Ashu started his own Facebook page and put his ideas to work.

After losing some of his capital, he started doing research and analysis of his own to become his own financial advisor and within a very short span of time, he began earning a good amount of return on his investment. Mr. Ashu earned a good amount of money and reputation but he was not satisfied because he was very helpful by nature since childhood and so, he decided to become a full-time stock adviser and investment advisor so as to help the new and experienced investor and entrepreneur alike.

In the year 2017, he started his first company under the name of thetradingfever.com and soon it became a well known financial institution across the globe. Within a few years, he made his million-dollar empire while still being young of age.

How Ashu Sehrawat Became A Top Rated Stock Trader And Investor

In just a short span of time, Ashu Sehrawat has managed a huge number of happy clients around the globe and his company is now a billion-dollar entity. After his huge success in the industry, he often gets invited by well known financial institutions and to renowned events as a guest speaker and motivator. He has a great impact on young and upcoming entrepreneurs.

In our recent conversation with Ashu, he said It is very important to choose a sound financial planner before appointing or investing any amount of capital. Losing your hard-earned money is easy but earning money is very tough.”

Traders are those people who trade in the financial market either for themselves or for their clients. A trader is different from an investor since the former holds the stock for less time compared to the latter. Also, since they work solely on the trending market conditions, they are more concerned about the latest market conditions. However, not every trader is successful; there are some habits that make a trader successful than others. Some of the habits include patience, perseverance, bold decision-making, etc. So, here I have discussed 7 habits of a successful trader which makes them different from others.

Ashu’s 7 Habits Of Being A Good Equity Trader

1. Optimism is the key

When you are in the market, apart from your trading skills what matters the most is your level of optimism. Optimism works like a boost when things are getting out of hand for you. As a trader, no day can be the last day for you, it’s not as if someday when you have not traded well then it’s the end. The most important thing is to keep your head high and be positive. However, optimism does not mean that you drift away from reality. It is necessary to keep your eyes open while taking any bold decisions.

1. Become Persistent

Trading is also a kind of gambling where one day you win and another day you lose. But, that musn’t make you alter your style of dealing or trading.  India has a very shaky market where one day the shares sky-high and another day vice versa. You cannot switch your trading style every day. Hence, to excel in this field, it is important to stick to a single plan and work accordingly.

1. Let the market teach you

The market is the biggest teacher, it teaches you your highs, lows, and most importantly what your strong or weak points are. The best quality of a good trader is to learn from the market and apply it to the market activities. It is seen that only those traders who are good learners win this competition.

1. Risk Management Is Equally Important

The market comes with risks, these risks can be high or low depending upon the market condition. The job of a trader is not simply to trade or keep an eye on the market movements from time to time but also to devise a winning strategy against such risks. It is the sole responsibility of a trader to devise strategies and protect himself and his clients form the bizarre risks that come every day while trading. A simple strategy would include knowledge of financial abilities, a knowledge of the worst situation, and a rescue plan for the time of disaster.

1. Be Cost-Conscious

If you are an Indian Trader then the habit without which this list is incomplete is cost awareness. Indians have a habit of judging everything from the point of cost, so why should not apply in the market? As a trader, the sole motto of your trading must be low cost and high revenues. Hence, it is very important to check if the operational cost is exceeding the overall profit after a day of long trading. If the operational cost is more. then there is a need to make some changes in the trading activity.

1. Execution Of Trading Activities

Execution is the most important aspect of trading. The best way to check this is by reviewing your activities while trading which includes the trading process i.e. buying or selling the goods in the correct way. These things may look small but, they are important when it comes to the execution of these things.

1. Research, Learn, And Grow

Trading is a skill, a powerful skill that needs to get polished now and then following the market conditions. But how does one do that? The answer is simple! To research and learn is the best way one can excel in this field. As a trader you have to work with a lot of companies hence you must know everything about that company. Suppose two people, X and Y are trading with company A. X is a traditional trader and does not know the company. While B has researched a lot and he knows that company. A is bankrupt and will be dissolved anytime soon. So, what will happen here? X due to his shallow knowledge will trade with A but will lose while Y will refrain from doing this and hence will be able to save himself.

More from Md Badshah Ansari

By Ayush Gupta

By Sankalp Singh Chauhan

By Chetan Sharma