This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Prasoon Pal. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

story of a young, dynamic, proactive & visionary entrepreneur, who is helping employees, i

More from Prasoon Pal

“Taskar- India’s 1st healthcare mall” is disruptive healthcare innovation.
It is the concept which will change India’s healthcare system, from medicines, organic, wellness, diagnostic, telemedicine to doctors and much more under one roof! Sound’s interesting? Yes we have got that and very soon it will at nearest possible location and it will be very affordable.

Since 3 years, Me alongwith my team is working on it’s planning & execution, we worked 18-20 hours everyday, whole lock-down we worked like there is no tomorrow! During the lockdown when large MNCs startups were laying off employees. We were hiring! Now we have our on payroll team in 10 states including south India. They all are working from home. Our team has not been able to meet our customers in person due to lockdown and growing corona cases. Still in past one month only our work from home team worked really very hard and in Lockdown only we did 60 Malls agreements and 300+ are in talks. but this is not the speed we are satisfied with! Once the corona crisis stops, we will start meeting people / investors in person & kickstart our operations and this momentum will be unstoppable.

*Taskar – India’s 1st healthcare mall from an Indian for Indians.*

Taskar is opening its first 1000 center that features an array of primary medical services, dental care, medicines, organic, health and wellness products with diagnostic services followed by doctors and behavioral health services as part of a new model expected to eventually be replicated in other markets.

The first such “Taskar Healthcare Mall” brand center will be opening soon in New Delhi, India, as a health facility offering more services than the “Just Pharmacies / Medical Store” Taskar has already got 60 agreements to be executed in India. Taskar executives say the new ‘Taskar- India’s 1st Healthcare Mall’ is different than clinics or pharmacies. its one stop solution of healthcare under one roof. The potential retailers pretty excited to start new healthcare journey with taskar. 

“We are creating a super center for basic healthcare services at nearest possible locations at very affordable prices,” Prasoon, CEO of Taskar (India)

More from Prasoon Pal

By Brijesh Prajapati

By Total Orthocare

By seomypassion12