This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Navdeep Singh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Here Are All The Career Options You Can Explore After Completing After An MBA

This article is a pocket-size guide containing how you can move ahead with your career after completing an MBA. In these days after holding an MBA, people mostly get confused about which professional field he/she will step in because hiring policies have become a little stiff these days. Let us tell you that holding additional degrees will always perk up your career graph.

Here the million-dollar question is, what do you want to do after MBA? People have a common notion that holding an MBA degree makes you recruiters’ apple of the eyes. The situation here is a bit different here. Companies tend to hire those who are a little less knowledgeable yet quick trainable. As they can recruit those people with lesser pay package, they have been trying them out.

There is nothing to be demoralized; the market has enough scopes for freshers as well. Whatever degree you have, you get to start your career as a fresher. Pursuing an MBA from a regular college makes you learn the theoretical part of marketing, but you need to show up your strategy as well. For that, you have to have some practical skill-set to bring it forth.

Considering tier-1, tier-2 B-Schools hiring is never an issue for MBA pass-outs. People who suffer are those who earned their MBA degrees from mediocre colleges. Pursuing an MBA involves a lot of money. Just to save that considerable outflow choosing a mediocre school is a bad idea on the whole. Instead, you should pursue some job-oriented courses best trending in the current market.

Enrolling in a trending short term course is the secret trick to stay ahead of your peers. This is the best way to bag a job before your contemporaries. Let us introduce you to some of those courses you can consider to take up after completing your MBA degree. Pursuing these courses would help you in dodging this not-hired stigma.

What Are The Career Options After Completing After An MBA

What To Do After Completing An MBA In Finance?

There are ample courses available in the market to opt-in after completing an MBA in Finance. There are courses like Financial Modeling, Business, and Taxation, Chartered Accountancy, etc. which MBA people tend to choose the most after earning the degree.

If you don’t want to walk on conventional routes, you can choose a Data Science course to be a Data Scientist. A degree in the same will give you a prestigious job position in the banking and finance sector. According to the Harvard Business Review website, the Data Scientist is the sexiest job of the 21st century. You can earn 5-12 lacs yearly in your starting days.

It’s worth mentioning that you must have prior knowledge of this technology before you take up this course. The course duration ranges in 7-9 months, and it demands your utmost zeal. For Data Science, you can go for weekend classes in the beginning. This industry’s job prospect is likely to hit the roof in the years to come as they say that data is the new crude oil for industry growth.

What To Do After Completing An MBA In Operations?

People with a sound knowledge of statistics and analytics tend to go for an MBA in Operations. But what after you complete your MBA in operations? Of course, the best choice to go for after MBA in Operations would be Data Science or Machine Learning. Let us tell you that Machine Learning is the next big thing. Machine learning has various programming courses to offer, out of which auxiliary programming language like Python has engrossed humongous popularity by far.

Python programming language is easy to learn from beginners’ standpoint as it’s structured as normal human speech. The industry is likely to have 2.3 million expected job scopes in the Machine Learning field in the coming days and about a 6% surge in the Data Science and Analytics jobs by next year.

What To Do After Completing An MBA In Marketing?

Do you know the best option to increase your employability after pursuing an MBA in marketing? You should go for advanced digital marketing courses for further augmentation of your career. The recent boom in the digital industry clearly declares that it’s the present and the future as well. Recent research claims that India is likely to witness around 2 million jobs by 2022.

The career alternatives and attractive pay packages that the Digital Marketing industry offers now make it the best domain to start your career. A Digital Marketer can easily earn 10-30 lacs down-the-line in their five years of career. The growth prospect of this sector is relatively much higher than that of the others.

With a creative mind and flair in writing, you can learn copywriting too. You can do online courses on copywriting. There is a vast vacancy for professional copy and content writers in the traditional and digital marketing domains.

Then again, sound knowledge of Digital Marketing will add to content marketing abilities. There’s another creative job option that embellishes the digital domain. With UI/UX skills, you can also be an in-demand full-stack web designer cum developer. You can quickly pursue this course after completing your MBA.

If you think that all the above-said job options don’t suit your marketing profile, you can opt-in Data Analytics specialization. If you have basic skills in the digital marketing genre, you can start your internship with a reputed digital agency to get a broader picture of the industry.

What To Do After Completing An MBA In IT?

An MBA in IT is an amalgam of marketing and technical tactics. Considering the rapid growth in the online business world, a course in online marketing is, therefore, fruitful in many ways. Alongside, you can learn a UI/UX course too, as this is also very much in trend. There are other options, too, such as Data Science and Machine Learning are also there to consider. Cyber Security is another in-vogue course alternative. You won’t believe in the last five years this very sector has alone witnessed 75% higher demand i.e., about 5000 job openings in a month.

Since internet usage has been escalating with the time Cyber Security has been coming under the expert radar. This is the prime reason behind the heaving growth in the Cyber Security domain. This is undoubtedly a stimulating field of study and application.

What To Do After Completing An MBA In HR?

If you know HR best practices such as accounting and compensation practices followed in the domain, you need to advance your skills further. If you want to grab a core HR generalist job position, you have to expand the sphere of your knowledge. Take up a course in Digital Marketing to advance your pay role as an HR. It will help you in developing the employer branding and recruitment process across social media platforms. SAP certification in HR would be another alternative to look at.

Data Science and Data Analytics would be two brilliant selections of courses that could be the gate-pass to entre MNCs. But there is no parallel to an internship when it comes to adopting the best of the industry techniques in the first place. Lastly, professional courses after MBA will increase both your employability and earning. Make sure you choose a relevant, job-oriented course after MBA. Browse the internet and start your research today.

Start building your future now.

More from Navdeep Singh

By Internshala

By Siddharth Mohan Roy