This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Rafia khan. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

I Am Kind And Successful Today Because Of My Teachers. Who Inspires You?

More from Rafia khan

To,

My Respectable Teachers Kamlesh Jain Mam and Sarita Bhangsan Mam

I have become a kind and successful person under the guidance which you provided me.

You have been our mentor, pathfinder and we can’t imagine our life without you. Without your graceful presence, who would have made our path easy? Who would have answered our questions? Who would have guided and lead us in our school and college life? Who would have cleared our innumerable doubts? Life would have been obstinate and we would have felt alien in here.

Representational image/Flickr.

Dearest Kamlesh Jain Ma’am

My dear ma’am, I want to share some incidents of my life when I was in 3rd standard. You were great and always helped me and made studying interesting. You are the symbol of discipline and whenever I looked at you, I’ve always been inspired to follow your vision. You were very kind-hearted and always showered love on us and also indulged with us in various conversations. Your friendly behaviour made me feel close and comfortable with you.

You were a pure vegetarian and always made me understand how to walk carefully on the road so as to save the life of various insects. I have a lot of love for you and have tried to follow all your advice. Today, I am a great animal lover, pure vegetarian and vegan due to your advice. All this credit goes to you ma’am for making me a better human with a tender heart.

I am the lucky one that I am still in touch with you. I wish for you that may you live long. You are a true believer. Whenever I meet you on the road and greet you and touch your feet, your blessings make me feel great. I feel great that you are still active due to your disciplined life.

Dearest Sarita Ma’am

You are very close to my heart. You have had such a positive influence on me. You taught me Science, a subject that is considered very difficult, but you taught us in a very fascinating way so that it interested us and became very easy. I remember how you had once called me in the Science lab and gave me a lot of reference books for reading. Being my class teacher in the ninth standard, you always showered me with love and affection. This year, I stood first in class due to your valuable guidance.

I was on cloud nine after getting the first rank in 9th class you then you advised me how I should maintain my focus towards my goal and get a good rank in my board exams as well. You have explained the most minute details to me to get better in my studies and life. You are simply beautiful and down to earth. I have always been inspired by your charming personality. I always dream to become like you on Teacher’s day, as we know that student of 12th class become teachers on the fifth of August and are assigned all the duties of teachers.

I will continue to be inspired by you till the last breath due to your simplicity and adorable method of teaching.

I am blessed that I live near you and we usually meet in the walking park and share my visions and thoughts. These meeting and greetings fill my heart with great joy which I can’t express in words. I have also picked teaching as a career and teach my student effectively. I always try to make their lives meaningful and enlightened.

This noble professional has filled me with great reverence and gratitude for you. I believe that one can’t become a teacher by the mind, body or degree but with a soul. You are my role model as a teacher therefore, I am also very close to my students just like you. Teaching is the reflection of your soul which influence your students and it has a long-lasting impact.

I always keep all that you’ve told me in my mind. I also believe that we are restructuring our nation in the form of teaching and therefore, it is our concern to take this mission seriously and accomplish it in an extraordinary way to cherish our nation. I want to dedicate this thought to you which is a resemblance of your multidimensional personality.

Your work is not to drag the world kicking and screaming into a new awareness. Your job is to simply do your work… sacredly, secretly, silently … and those with “eyes to see and ears to hear’ will respond. –The Arturians

Sincerely,

Rafia Khan

1. AD Ad

This is quite heart touching connection n bond between student n teacher
    I wonder where today’s teachers are lacking…. Today teaching has become more of business

More from Rafia khan

By Zen

By Khushbu Gupta

By Divya Yadav