Come play and experiment with human emotions and thoughts on our sacred ground!
In 50 hours, the participants create, shoot, edit, and compile a short film based on the disclosed theme, and race against time. Our award-winning jury hand-picks the best of the movies and showcases it globally. A flagship challenge, unlike any other, where adrenaline flows in abundance.
Team Size: 1 to 20 people
Categories: Professional, Amateur or Mobile
Jury: Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari, Shubhashish Bhutiani, and Raj & DK
Challenge Dates: 8 PM, Sept 25 to 10 PM, Sept 27
Last Date to Register: 11:59 PM, Sept 24
What’s In It For You?
- Awards for Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze and #5 Film in each category
- Winning films will get a theatrical release in PVR Cinemas.
- Winning Teams from all categories will win a GoPro Action Camera. (Platinum, Gold, Silver winners from all 3 categories)
- The winning films along with top 100 films will be broadcasted on MTV India.
- Winning teams from all categories will get Sennheiser Audio for Video Microphones
- 2-year subscription of Celtx Episodic Production Plan for each winning team.
- Winning films will be broadcasted on ShortTV.
- Winning teams will get Aputure Professional Lights and Deity Microphones.
- Winners will get a special one-on-one mentoring session with one Jury member.
- Winning films will be screened at the festival during the awards night to thousands of audiences.
To register or know more, please visit here.
Participants across all challenges at #IFPX will get a 3 Month free access to SkillShare’s entire catalogue of courses to upgrade their skills.
Connect with us:
YouTube: India Film Project