This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Kamala Kanta. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

PM Garib Kalyan Yojana(PMGKY)

More from Kamala Kanta

Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is a scheme which is a decision taken by the Prime Minister for all poor people. If you want people to be able to take advantage of this scheme, then read this post till the end. Pmgky 2020.

Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY): Registration List, Benefits

New Update: On Thursday, the Ministry of Finance said that until 22 April, more than 33 crores poor had received financial help of Rs 31,235 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, the study of ration allocation began. Under the scheme, rations were distributed in many parts of the area on Saturday. Under the Pradhan Mantri Yojana, in the Model House district, Garib Kalyan Yojana distributed free rations to 250 families.

On 26 March 2020, finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman submitted the Rs 1 lakh 7 thousand crore relief package under the scheme. The main objective of the package is to assist organized sectors, producers, and tackle the economic disruption caused to the poor by the spread of coronavirus.

Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2020 (PMGKY): Apply Online

The Government of India has declared that PM Garib Kalyan Yojana is for the Indian people. Because of the corona virus, the PMGKY plan, the beneficiary list for the 21-day lockdown in India, was issued by the Government of India (Kovid-19). Applicants can review the official website of the Prime Minister at www.pib.nic.in.

The Home Ministry of India announced a 1.7 lakh crore relief package for the help of the poorest people under the PMGKY scheme. The government is under that structure. For farmers (2000 /-send in the first week of April), ration cardholders (80 crore people)-5 KG free of ration, Corona warriors (doctors, nurses, staff)-50 lakh protection, Jan Dhan Yojna-500 /-next -1000 /-( for the next three months), {Ujjwala Yojna-Gas Cylinder Free for three months for {widows, poor people, disabled, senior citizens}. 3 months to come, SHGs

All applicants eligible to apply online should download the official details and read carefully all the criteria for eligibility and the application process. We will include short “PM Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) 2020” data such as benefits of the program, eligibility requirements, system prominent characteristics, application status, the application process, and more.

Benefits PM Garib Kalyan Yojana

The Home Ministry of India announced a 1.7 lakh crore relief package for the help of the poorest people under the PMGKY scheme. The government is under that structure. For farmers (2000 /-send in the first week of April), ration cardholders (80 crore people)-5 KG free of ration, Corona warriors (doctors, nurses, staff)-50 lakh protection, Jan Dhan Yojna-500 /-next -1000 /-( for the next three months), {Ujjwala Yojna-Gas Cylinder Free for three months for {widows, poor people, disabled, senior citizens}.

pm-garib-kalyan-yojana

PMGKY Key Features

Direct Debit Transfer (DBT): Jan Dhan Yojana, Divyang, poor pensioners, widows, families under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Jobs Guarantee Act (MNREGA) workers, and farmers will be provided by the government with cash transfer with DBT. Here is a glance at this scheme’s salient features.

Under the scheme, 1 kg of a free whole gram per month, as well as 5 kg of free wheat/rice, were given to more than 80 crores individuals-each members of the family.
Since Rs 50,000 crore was implemented under this program, it was spent on providing the poor with employment opportunities.
An extension of this scheme would cost an estimated Rs 90,000 crore to the government. If in the last three months the amount spent on the program is added together, then a total of Rs 1.5 lakh crore was spent on the scheme by November.

FAQ

How many members are registered in Jan Kalyan Yojana?

More than 100 core people already registered in PM Garib Kalyan Yojana.

Who are eligible for Pmgky?

Employees covered under Section 2(9) of the ESI Act 1948.
The Insured Person (IP) should have been rendered unemployed during the period the relief is claimed.
The Insured Person should have been in insurable employment for a minimum period of two years.
The Insured Person should have contributed not less than 78 days during each of the preceding four contribution periods.
The contribution in respect of him should have been paid or payable by the employer.
The contingency of unemployment should not have been as a result of any punishment for misconduct or superannuation or voluntary retirement.
Aadhar and Bank Account of the Insured Person should be linked with the insured person database.

More from Kamala Kanta

By Jhunjhar (झुंझार)

By cbdgummiesformula

By hcusa