This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Pooja Agrawal. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Ramky One Galaxia- A Luxurious Lifestyle for Homebuyers

More from Pooja Agrawal

Source: HomeCapital

Set on a spectacular site with wide-open spaces, Ramky One Galaxia is an exciting project where state expectations are surpassed by the base. For the easy and futuristic living, this project offers luxury 2 & 3 BHK apartments. Located in a developed neighborhood, Ramky One Galaxia, Hyderabad’s Financial District, gives you the convenience of position, schools, colleges, banks, hospitals, malls, and multiplexes. All of them are only a short drive away.

In the area of Nallagandla Gachibowli in Hyderabad, the Ramky One Galaxia construction company is building luxury apartments. The apartments that this project provides are ready for ownership. This area has all the requisite amenities in the neighborhood, such as school, hospital, park, restaurant, bank & ATM branches, petrol pump, railway station, office complex, bus stop, etc. A power back-up center, a playground for kids, an intercom center, a clubhouse, and a sports complex are the facilities provided by the community. The price for the apartments is dependent on the value of the order.

The project offers premium amenities to provide a comfortable lifestyle for homebuyers and their family. Amenities include Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Club House, Car Parking, Intercom, Children’s play area, Multipurpose Room, Rain Water Harvesting, 24 X 7 Security, Jogging Track, Power Backup, Landscaped Gardens, Lift Available, Vaastu Compliant, Shopping Mall, ATM, Sports Facility, Indoor Games, 24 Hours Water Supply, Fire Fighting System, Internet/Wi-Fi, Sewage Treatment Plant, Amphitheater, Yoga/Aerobics/ Meditation Hall. 

The convenience of the area, schools, colleges, banks, hospitals, malls, and multiplexes is provided by Ramky One Galaxia, all just a short drive away. With most of the stuff around, the place is a nice location. The location of this project is very quiet, with less traffic assured at the same time. Lingampally Station, BHEL, Gachibowli IT, ORR, and Chanda Nagar is very close to this spot. Filled with fresh air and natural light, all of Ramky One Galaxia’s well-ventilated residential apartments are worth purchasing to live a reasonable life with your precious ones.

Nallagandla enjoys close connectivity with job hubs such as Gachibowli (9Km), Hitec City (13 km), Financial District (11 km). Nallagandla can easily meet companies such as Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Microsoft India, Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant Technology, Genpact, Amazon, and HCL Technologies. Nallagandla is therefore a favored residential destination for individuals working in nearby IT parks and business campuses.

Ramky Estates & Farms Limited is the Ramky Group’s real estate arm. Established in 1997, Ramky Estates offers the best in class amenities, sleek architecture, and amenities of the modern era. The group aims to create spaces that reverberate with warmth, comfort, and luxury with a subtle design. In the past 20 + years, Ramky Estates has had an established track record of designing world-class projects covering the entire spectrum of residential, commercial, and integrated township real estate. 

The project also comes with a home down payment assistance program. This support program financially encourages first-time homebuyers to buy their dream home early rather than late. HomeCapital has pioneered an interest-free Down Payment Assistance (DPA) program for home purchasers. 

More from Pooja Agrawal

By Ketostrongbuying

By Abhishek Karadkar