This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Amisha Das. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Self Improvement: Never Be Dependent On Anyone

More from Amisha Das

Self Improvement is a way to enhance our style of living. It not only changes our physical appearance but also modifies our inner strength. A human being must adopt self-improvement to attain a superior lifestyle. It played a vital role in my life. I have changed a lot as a person I was before.

When I was not fully mature, I was very dependent on others. I could not get things done on my own. I needed a backbone. I needed support to help me throughout my life, and thus, I was counted as an introvert. I wanted to change this behaviour of mine. I wanted to see myself as an independent person, not a person who walks on the road from someone else’s eyes.

My mother had a significant impact on my life. She is my pillar strength and always will be. She always taught me to choose growth over the company. Being reliant will not only make you frail but will also loosen down your potential. My journey wouldn’t have changed without her veracious sayings. I’m a low-key person. I keep things private, usually don’t share anything to anyone. But before, I kept sharing everything with others and they made fun of me. I knew then that something was wrong with my life and I needed to change.

And now when I look at myself, I believe that I have got a whole new life. You must self-improve at least in this crucial world if you want to live conflict-free. No one in your life will be your base. You should have the courage to deal with someone on your own. If that change occurs, no one can influence you. It will also let you blow off steam. Positivity will always roam around in your life. Let people brag about you. You got a life in which you have to choose how to live, not they. So their impact will never demotivate you. Some points you should always remember self-improve:

• Do not bother someone.
  • Do not allow someone to live your life.
  • Always be kind to the needy and animals as well.
  • Sometime it would be best if you kept things confidential to get rid of people’s mindset.
  • Get your work done on time on your own.
  • Always choose positivity over negative aura.
  • Avoid taking tension in every situation.

These few points will help you enhance your capability. Also, I want to add one more thing — meditation. There’s a saying that when you meditate you transform slowly but efficiently. You meet your inner soul and enjoy every jiff of life. In this busy world human beings do not have much patience. As of now, we should relate our life to a robot’s because we are not free for a minute. We keep doing our work. Relax, meditate, you will see changes immediately. It will help you in every aspect of your life.

Self Improvement will boost your inner strength, try not to run away from your work. Also, choose your friends wisely and never forget, fake friends travel with you. So it would be best if you were very fussy to whom you allow being a part of your existence.

At last, I want to conclude by adding a few more words. If you’re going to live your life peacefully, then try improving yourself finer and worthy. So that when you go outside you feel that you have finally amended. No one can pull you down when you start doing something on your own. So live your life jubilant and make it worth living and be a better version of yourself.

More from Amisha Das

By Kalpana Shah