This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by ananya rajawat. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

I Did Not Know Learning Could Be This Fun, But My Teachers Made It Happen!

More from ananya rajawat

To,

The Institute

The day I kept my first step in The Institute, I didn’t have a clue as to what’s gonna happen in my life next. So, I entered there when I was in the ninth standard. I wasn’t a student who was a topper, I was a normal backbencher but then suddenly my life flipped. Everything was very new for me- the teachers, the campus, the batch mates, everything there just made me nervous but when I spent some time there, things started getting better. Subjects like Chemistry also started seeming better to me.

Somehow, ninth passed and then came the 10th class and that’s where my life just changed. Every Mathematics class, Physics class and Chemistry class just went simpler and simpler.

Thank you to Daniel Sir and Anurag Sir who were the best teachers of Mathematics I ever studied from. They explained it in a way that everything seemed easy. Daniel Sir used to make us laugh during classes. He always used to share real-life experiences with us as to how he wanted us to become better people more than better students. Anurag Sir used to tease us but also helped us in so many ways. His Mathematics teaching was very unique. It took him one attempt to make everything clear for us.

Physics was my weakest subject. It was a task for me to remember even one thing. But when I started studying from Ashish Sir, those classes became the most amazing classes. He used to make us laugh a lot; he made Physics so much fun. Laughter was so common in his classes. After every class, he used to ask questions that made us learn physics. And what do I even say about Chemistry classes? Vani ma’am was the best teacher ever. She used to teach us in a way that even Inorganic Chemistry seemed easy- the chemical bonds, the atomic numbers, the models. Everything was just perfect with her.

Biology shifted from learning subject to an understanding subject. The coordinators of The Institute were very good. Swati ma’am was just like a friend who used to solve our problems in seconds. She handled all of us very well, loved us and even shouted at us when things went wrong but she was actually the best. We all have so many special memories that I don’t think I could ever get these many memories ever as many as I got in the two years spent there.

Those memories are going to stay with all of us for a lifetime. It still seems like yesterday- the friendship, those amazing teachers, the wonderful batchmates and that campus- all of it is unforgettable. Thank you to The Institute for giving me such great memories.

Thank you,

The Institute.

More from ananya rajawat

By Inni Chauhan

By Vinay Saraiwala

By Pooja Dahiya