This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Bhanu Pratap. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

5 Careers for a good package and the Skills requirement for these jobs

In this post, I am writing on the best career options in India in which an individual can get a good salary job. Everyone wants a job that pays well.

But the good-paying jobs also required high skills. I have listed 5 jobs that are really awesome but you have to do a lot of hard work to get these jobs.

I have not listed any Government job on this list because everyone knows that Group A and Group B service in any government job is well-paid with government facilities like medical, LTC, and other allowances.

1. University Professor

University/college professors get a good salary in India when compared with the national per capita income (which is something $2400 per annum). The average salary of an assistant professor in India starts from 45,000 rupees per month.

You can also join a professor in any government service by giving a competitive exam. An assistant professor post is a group A service in government institutions.

Skills Required:

• Ph.D. degree and in some colleges master degree is also accepted to apply for assistant professor post
  • Excellent teaching skills
  • Good knowledge of the subjects that you are going to teach the students
  • Confident

2. Pilot

A pilot is without any doubt, one of the best career options in India. In fact, Commercial pilots are one of the highest-paid workers in India. But the main problem is the course fees for the pilot is too expensive for a middle-class family.

You have two options in India to become a pilot. You can join Indian Air Force or start your career as a commercial pilot. To become an IAF pilot you need to clear the AFCAT/NDA/CDS exam and then you will get a call letter for the SSB interview. If you clear the SSB interview (5 Days Process) and medical test then you can join IAF.

But if you want to start your career as a commercial pilot then you must have physics, chemistry, and math subject in the 12th class. Get admission in aviation school and obtain a pilot license.

Note – You should be physically fit to become a pilot.

The starting salary of the pilot is 80,000-150,000 per month and the experienced pilot can get anywhere between 500k-1500k per month or even more. But the course is very expensive for the commercial pilot.

Skills Required:

• Written exam (Aptitude test to get admission in the course)
  • Prepare for the interview and DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation) medical examination

3. Data Engineer

Data engineer work is to develop, build, test, and maintains architectures, like databases, and large-scale processing systems. Many big IT companies hire data engineers at high CTC. You need to have a B.Tech degree in computer science (students with this degree more preferred when compared with BCA or BSC Computer Science). However, If you have strong skills in this field then you can easily get a good-paying job.

The average starting salary is 700k – 800k (7 lakh to 8 lakh).

Skills Required:

• Candidate should be well aware of data engineering
  • Python
  • Excellent command on operating systems such as LINUX, UNIX, etc
  • Excellent command on databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc
  • Good knowledge of Data Warehousing such as Hadoop, Apache, Kafka, MapReduce, etc
  • Get certified

4. Doctor

The doctor is one of the prestigious jobs in India and of course, it is one of the top highest paid career options in India. You need to choose the medical stream in class 11th to pursue your medical career.

You should have Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Bio in the higher secondary class. There are different courses like MBBS, B.Pharm, Bachelor of Unani medicine, Paramedical courses, etc.

Skills Required:

• Deep understanding of all the subjects in higher secondary class
  • You need to clear AIPMT

5. Front End Developer

Front End Developer is responsible for designing the website pages and how the website should look. The responsibility is to make beautiful web pages so that the user can spend more time. You need to have B.Tech in computer science, BCA, BSC computer science to become a Front End Developer.

If you have good skills then most of the companies will directly hire you on the basis of the project you have made. Therefore, It is not necessary to have a technical degree but if you have a technical degree like B.Tech, BCA then it will be a plus point for you.

Skills Required:

• HTML
  • CSS
  • Javascript
  • React JS
  • Angular

About Me – I am an engineer by profession and I like to explore new places. You can also check my website Users Advice.

More from Bhanu Pratap

By ISHLEEN KAUR

By ISHLEEN KAUR

By ISHLEEN KAUR