This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Dr. Samridhi sharma. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Can Energies In Our Bodies Create Magic?

More from Dr. Samridhi sharma

I might sound a little weird to you while I place all realistic things here. There shall be contraindications in terms of modern medicine and functional medicine, which is yet to become a boom. I am a medico and it’s pretty hard to convince a medico than a non-medico to believe in the concept of energies playing a huge role in any state of illness being physical mental and social. We humans are as simple as these energies in the form of atoms that we carry.

We are in the digital era, which, no doubt, is a smart, fast and running with all the backend work with artificial intelligence now. According to Yuval Noah Harrari, artificial intelligence is going to take over every diagnostic, human force and healthcare sector soon. But let me tell you, artificial intelligence is all about energy medicine, and we as humans have this beautiful power within us that can lead us to solutions through intuitions.

Every time I was connecting with any of my patients, I could feel the diagnosis and prognosis being already made without even knowing the history of the patient. Is it that easy? No, it ain’t. The habit of human questioning each time we were about to experience something new is what stops us from reaching there. They say in here, “Questioning isn’t bad it no doubt signifies a questioning mind.” But it’s almost completely vice versa when it comes to reading energy as the moment you question someone’s energy you will be falling into the disbelief  system and it shall not take you to the prognosis but false information about the patient.

Artificial intelligence is all about energy medicine, and we as humans have this beautiful power within us that can lead us to solutions through intuitions.

Mental health is still a far way to go and it has been a topic I have constantly talked about everywhere. Not that I am a psychologist, but I have seen many people carrying beautiful appearances and physical health being picture perfect. Are we really working on our energies as they create realities? We are deeply disconnected to the source that is the creator of energies. People who are inclined and centered enough within themselves might find a way without even seeking any virtual help.

Energies are that strong. Artificial intelligence will work on these energies and we might fall prey to someone who has accessed our energies. Today, we are believing whatever science is telling us. Isn’t that strange? Well, give it a thought. I am still incomplete with my search and analyses, there’s much more to it. But trust me, we are born with it as a human skill. With time running so fast and us running with these gadgets and super digital era, we might lack the self connect that will lead to conflict active phase more. This is the first basis of healing phase of any human illness.

Hope this will question your mind that eventually just gets tricky with time. I am sure to whosoever this reaches out you are surely radiating the same flow of frequency that again forms a tribe!

More from Dr. Samridhi sharma

By Abhishek Chaudhary