This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by shakeel ahmad. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Opinion: Tennis Stars Spread More Stories Than Other Celebrities

More from shakeel ahmad

Look, there is a strong affinity between celebrity chats and the widely used electronic medium of internet. This link appears like dry-roasted peanut butter and milk chocolate. They even run jointly. No matter how we only expect extra from this sort of connection. However, among the vast constellation of stars, the tennis players develop more stories. It is nowhere lesser among various other prominent celebrities.

If we take defining the tennis champions, the dominance of the women players in this game remains quite effective. American tennis celebrity Serena Williams though a little bit saddened with not reaching the record of Margaret Court, an Australian tennis player, enjoys the status of a role model in the game. It may have been her inspiration that motivated one 19-year-old tennis player, who created a sensation, by abruptly clinching the maiden grand slam in Paris. This big win of French Open Singles title made her extremely famous overnight. Though this journey was never a cakewalk for her, it was her sheer fortune that fetched her a huge honour of the senior title, otherwise, she was content with her only junior Wimbledon title so far.

It is that sort of one special win for which a very senior player like Serena Williams attempts to achieve for completing her intense longing of equalling the record of 24 Single a title. However, Iga Swiatek got a highly decorated victory without her craving at the tennis court recently. She emerged as the youngest winner as Monica Seles did in the year 1992. She had not yet won a tour-level game. She becomes the first and only Polish lady who has earned the singles title. Serena Williams also wanted to be the only US lady tennis player to equal the record registered in the name of quite aged Margaret Court. The very strong Iga received the title only at her seventh attempt like Bianca Andreescu.

Analysts write that “these are very exciting times for the women’s tennis game, with a host of young emerging stars like 22-year-old Naomi Osaka, Poland’s Iga Swiatek,  Bianca Andreescu, 19-year-old Amanda Anisimova, 16-year-old Coco Gauff,  American Kenin and Australia’s 24-year-old Ash Barty. They are very much offering solid fight at the tennis court.”

More from shakeel ahmad

By Abhimanyu Mishra

By Md Ghalib Hussain

By World Animal Protection