This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Sunmati Ramesh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Turning 20? You’ve Got To Know These 7 Things Before You Do!

More from Sunmati Ramesh

Growing is not about getting too older, it is all about knowing better.

For me, ages are just numbers that cannot decide one’s ability and future, I hope you guys treating them the same. Especially to Indian parents, ages matter the most. There is no wrong in them saying that so. They have a well-prepared timeline for all. Like time to getting into college, getting into office, time to getting married. Urgh. Besides that, society will treat us a sin if we don’t get a job right after college.

It is completely lame to blame parents first of all. Because society made some dumb rules and hence, we are ongoing with it. As of being in this lame society for about 19 years, one thing hit me so hard is society is shutting the society’s mouth is the hardest task ever a man can do. I came up with seven things that you have to know before twenty.

Consistency Is The Tool For Success

Yes, As my older post consistency (take care) says takes a strong portion about consistency. Most of the legends said that their key to success as consistency and hard work. Hard work is all about consistency whereas success is all about hard work. Everything is proportional to each other. Success is not something you can go and get from the store. It is something you have to achieve through the formula called “Co-Ha” that is Consistency + Hard work. If you are really passionate about something, then please go ahead with the consistent flow because things take time.

Exercise Is The Kickstarter To Your Life Engine

I had no clue about doing the exercise the entire day until I became obese. Yes, during quarantine, life is all about binge eating and binge-watching. And so, came about in bodyfat. I am against body disgracing yet that overweight made me super lazy than any time in recent memory, I did not feel as dynamic as I usually feel. The exercise became my self-disciplinary practice day by day. My day is amazing even if I just complete my simple basic stretches. Subsequently, I feel extremely productive and appreciative of my work. These days, I feel vulnerable and apathetic once I skip my morning stretch. Being a human, our brain definitely needs a starting booster to the work progress. So, use exercise or stretches as a tool to kick start.

My day is amazing even if I just complete my simple basic stretches. Representational image. Source: Wokandapix via Pixabay

Family > Friends

This does not imply that I’m against companionships. I do, you do and we as a whole have companions. However, a few things hit so hard when you realise families are a higher priority than companions. It doesn’t mean you need to be away from companions for life progress. We can make companions in schools and universities, yet very after that, we don’t really get along. All of them will come to you once for their requirements and leave you feeling isolated after that.

Everything Is Temporary

Even this is so critical to know before 20 since this will be a very decided solution for our instinct, happenings, and things that occurred previously. There isn’t anything more to state about this through words. You can encounter this just through the activities you do. In the event that chimes exacerbate for you, don’t stress, simply recite “everything occurs on purpose”.

Silence Is The Best Weapon To Use, And Not Belligerence

Being silent is not appropriate for all situations I know, but you have to speak in consequences. The foremost thing you have to decide is whether you have that capacity to decide what is right and wrong then you can make this too. Arguing with zero value matter gives nothing to you. So, silence can be the best in the worst zero-valued situation. Decide and take actions.

Money Is More Important

People around you hover according to your economic status.  Yet, it is totally uncalled for, I know. Yet, we can’t do anything and can’t deal with those unmanageable groups. Yet, the thing we can do is bring in cash for ourselves. Not for status and public activity. Being thoughtful and adorable will be simply the things we can take until the ground state. A few people know the qualities simply by the circumstance happening and some by mere expressions. Try not to pass judgment on anybody by their pocket cash given by their folks.

Small Things Value The Most

Truly. Little things make up for enormous things. Sharing and caring for huge things don’t value most until or unless you forget to care about your little achievements. When you have the propensity to share and mind the little things occurring in your life, try not to rely upon others to spur and energize your things. You are the greatest support system for yourself. A self-support system is the greatest achievement one can earn from life.

Besides, some things are not acceptable until or unless you experience them in your life. Those are the top sevens before twenty things. Hope you guys enjoyed reading them.

Featured image is for representational purposes only.

More from Sunmati Ramesh

By Mrittunjoy Guha Majumdar

By Preeti Ojha

By Charkha features