This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Sunmati Ramesh. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

I’m In My Twenties And This Is How I Feel

More from Sunmati Ramesh

Hello readers,

Being in my early 20s, I have created a new biggy bucket list for the next decade. Nowadays, nights are haunting me so hard because I’m stepping into another new beginning. I think people around my age would probably feel the same. But you know sometimes, that sounds creepy, yet beautiful urgh. I don’t know, I think I’m oscillating. Be that as it may, I’m terribly excited and electrified ‘cause I’m heading into a new phase of life (as I told you before).

To be honest, I have no clue how I’m going to handle the new different types of upcoming tasks but I’m hoping for the good. Anyway, coming back to my bucket list. The thing that I concerned mostly on was my body figure and educational qualification. Why? I’ll tell you.

One, for my health and two, for my living. So, I basically love to explore and cast around things new to me. As that counts, I determined that life is the most beautiful mystery not only for me but for all. So, love to live and live to love. Since those two we can give and gain until our burial ground. Also, something makes us weird, maybe some other dubious. For sake, reaching 20 Man! How can I feel the same as I were in my 15?

Apart from that, being an adult is not unpleasant and easy. I am completely adoring myself as a woman and proud of it too. Because I can feel the importance of my existence to my family and friends. I can strongly admit myself to several important commitments and top priorities. Besides that, I find myself in family decisions and commitments. By the way, I strongly forbid somethings in order to avoid the dilemma for the sake of happiness.

So, the point I wish to convey that this is one life of yours. So, ruminate your decisions keenly and deeply before you seed by you. Do things you like and love things when they like you. This post is particularly reasoned to explicit the contrast feelings of young adults. And deliberating the young adult’s intention on behalf of myself.

Think before doing 🙂 Bye.

Hush. Don’t forget to spread Positivity!

More from Sunmati Ramesh

By dr.afshan afreen

By Swati Gupta

By Rushalee Goswami