This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Zemima Khan. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

The Top 5 Booming Career Opportunities In 2021-2022

More from Zemima Khan

It won’t be shocking if I talk about this topic today, because in 2020 most of us have seen the worst-case scenario. Many of us have lost our jobs despite having good experience and educational qualification in the past. Hence, this is the best time to think about booming career opportunities in 2021- 2022.

Every one or two years, a new career opportunity is found and students try to flock into those for a long-running job scope. I think that is a wrong approach. You must keep in mind the history and future of the profession you want to make your career in.

Five Booming Career Opportunities In 2021-2022

Recently, while going through some surveys, I found that career opportunities among some of the new professions are coming up soon. If you are thinking of making a career in any of these, you must find out their scope.

Cyber Security 

We know that advancing technology and softwares are making security issue a great pain. Some developers are spending their day and night doing something meaningful with their knowledge, while some others are exploiting their knowledge and invading the cybersecurity of others.

Hence, this is one of the most important and booming career opportunities that is going to come up rapidly in 2021-2022. So, if you are looking for the best career opportunity, you must know that the future of cybersecurity is really immense.

Dietitians 

Lately, due to the busy life schedule that we have, we fail to take care of our diet and food habits. In the time of the millennial, we are sitting and working for long 10-12 hours without taking a walk or doing any workout. As a result of this unhealthy routine, we land up having an unhealthy lifestyle and an unhealthy body.

booming career opportunity

I understand that there is a lack of time and a lot of work to do, but do you know that to keep yourself healthy and fit, just working out is not enough? One should know what to eat and what not to eat to keep oneself healthy in such a busy life, and there comes another important career opportunity for the next few years. Dietitians are going to help millennials overcome their busy schedule and keep themselves healthy.

Financial Planner 

In the year 2020, the most thrilling part was to see how some people became richer and richer, while others became poorer than ever. Many of the highest-paid employees in various organisations across various fields have lost their jobs. This year has been a great learning for the ones who always used to think that they can wash hands with money.

In 2020, the tables have turned and people realise that they could end up having no money at all if they do not spend wisely. Hence, it is a great learning for everyone. So, in 2021, before the financial year starts, some great businessmen and others will be looking for financial planners. It is the job of a financial planner to help their clients save as well as use their money efficiently. The job of a financial planner is another job that is going to boom in the national and international sectors.

Event Managers 

booming career opportunity

Well, so 2020 was less eventful, right? But now, the next few years are going to be more exciting and eventful. Hence, here is a great opportunity for young minds and professionals to become event managers. There are many colleges and institutes that offer a six-month or one-year course on event management. So you can choose this new career and make your future secure for the next few years.

Environment Manager

booming career opportunity

This is something really interesting and new as a career opportunity and very much essential for the environment. It has been some decade that environment planners and experts have failed to do the needful to save the environment. Now, after the Covid-19 pandemic, environment planners are taking up the cases hard again. If you are trying to look for a career in 2021-2022, then nothing could be better than being an environment manager.

I would like to make a personal note to all the young men and women that 2020 has been a disappointment for many, but trust me, 2021-2022 is going to be miraculously different. The loss of jobs and other factors have caused depression in many young guys and girls, but I would just like to say that you guys are the future of the country and the world. It is time for you to take all the weapons in your hands and take the correct steps for your career.

More from Zemima Khan

By SGT University

By Internshala

By geo antony