The election has ended. NDA retained power in Bihar, becoming the party with the maximum seats. NDA has been ruling the state for the last 15 years. Bihar achieved many goals in the first five years but then the phase of the development decreased. Today, the state is facing various issues.
Some of the issues it needs to concentrate on are:
- Bihar faces floods every year and Kosi floods many cities. The reason is the silt in the riverbed. The state government should ask the Centre for help and do everything to clear slit in various rivers which flow through Bihar.
- Corruption. Earlier, the government created a new department for dealing with the corrupt officers but today the department is facing various issues like shortage of staff, financial issues, etc.
- Health is a major issue of the state, the medical staff in Bihar is very less as compared to other states.
- Infrastructure is the biggest issue. The highways are excellent but when someone starts travelling on the state or village roads, they are in the worst condition for years.
- Cleanliness. Bihar’s Patna city is coming at the last rank for the last three years and nothing has changed in the city in the last three years.
These are some of the issues on which the government can work. Hope you like the post.