This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Arnab Das. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

What Secret Space Missions Is NASA Hiding From Us?

More from Arnab Das

Space expedition has always been an exciting project that every human being on this planet wants to know about. The time travel operation by NASA to Mars is one such mission that is known to few people. There are many such secret space missions of NASA that many of us do not know about, but in reality, they have taken place.

The fact of the matter is that NASA does not want to some crucial space missions to go public. Here, in this article, you will get the complete knowledge of NASA’s space missions that are not known to many of us.

Top 5 Secret Missions Of NASA

There are several missions of NASA and out of them, most are not known to us. Now, it’s time to end your curiosity about these secret missions so that you can get the best insights into these missions.

Time travel Missions to Mars By NASA

1. Time Travel Mission of Mars

It was in 1960 when the CIA got associated with the time travel mission of Mars. This mission enables them to transport things to Mars time over time. Some people are of the opinion that NASA figured out how to enter Mars with the help of Nicholas Tesla’s paper after his demise in 1940. Reluf was also one of the main members of this claimed operation in 1976 done by the CIA.

In his statement, Reluf and Reliele expressed that their objective is over. Reluf she told, “She changed the age.” There were two Martian states that they found on their way back from their time travel mission from Mars. Most of their memories have either been blocked or erased completely.

2. Secret Nazi Space Program For Reptilian Guidance    

Nazis taught the people of Antarctica about their objective to establish a mystery base for space programmes in Antarctica. A mysterious space programme was established by the Nazis from the highest northern areas of the Earth. Many of you do not know about this fact. The reptile Alien allowed the Nazis to learn their secret technologies so that they could conduct space missions.

American Navy Intelligence officer William Topkins clearly told that an extraterrestrial reptile species has informed the Nazis about setting up space programmes.

The outsider alien races have directed the Nazis to start their work secretly in Antarctica. The Nazi’s actions were controlled by these exterior races. After World War 2, Nazi researchers took away all the research papers from the US government to carry out their own space missions independently.

3. Remote Viewing Of Jupiter

It is said that the maddest mysterious space programme actually happened when a team of scientists left the Earth for Jupiter. The CIA was associated with the help of secret trials and projects to reveal a secret survey. The nominated researchers of Stanford University assisted on these projects. The general population programme that took place was in the name of a man known as the Ingo Swan.

Many people have seen the remote review of their bodies that have passed the Earth first, second the Mars, and lastly the swan’s astral body when it reached Jupiter. This thing happened when the pioneer 10 carried out their Jupiter Mission. This thing had happened when the flyby missions have been carried out by Jupiter.

4. X-37B

In the year 2016, an unmanned space X-37B roamed around the Earth for almost a year. It’s been said that it was a spy satellite of America whose task was to keep an eye on the activities and the weapon development of Russia. It was NASA’s tight approach in laura. Grego, a senior researcher in the global security programme, conducted this mission.

5. Apollo 20 Mission of Ancient Alien Moon Base

William Routledge in 1976 was part of a mystery space mission for the moon. He have found an ancient outer base on the moon. This has surprised astronauts who landed there at that time. They have also found female humanoids there and suspended movement of some species that are neither dead nor alive.

Final Thoughts 

From the above information, it has become very clear that NASA has conducted many secret space missions. These missions are not known to many. If you are curious enough to learn about these events of NASA, then you must explore each mission by NASA in detail and explore the truth in detail.

More from Arnab Das

By Missing Link Trust

By Akshita Pattiyani

By Anurag Barman