Dear Young India, in case no one taught you, let me tell you
1. Body Shaming is not funny.
2. Sex shaming is not funny.
3. Religious shaming, defaming, and communication of pandemic, animals, rapes, murders are not funny.
4. Hate bashing simply because no one is replying is not funny.
5. Mob Lynching is not funny.
6. Hating someone with a different opinion is not funny.
7. Making heroes and influencers out of useless people is not funny.
8. Focussing on looking badass and stylish at the cost of ignoring important things like kindness, compassion, helping others, humility, empathy, respect, and care, is not funny.
9. Abusing someone you know nothing about in real life just to show support for some ideology is not funny.
10. Living in the past while you jeopardize the present and future is not funny.
If you are a parent reading this, start training your children today. Humanity is not your punching bag to vent out your helplessness in life. It is not funny. It is sadist, weak, and extremely shameful. Youth is like this because they have been raised like this. Change what you are feeding your kids or don’t complain when you are left alone in old age, hate bashed, treated sadistically, and disregarded due to a difference in opinion. You are sowing this more for yourself than others. Read that again.