Do you express yourself freely and confidently? It is completely fine for now if the answer is no. However, staying stuck in that zone is definitely not fine. Here are some techniques that might help you to express yourself freely!
- Use the ‘reverse counting’ technique: When you want to say something and you feel a little block. Start reverse counting from 10 to 1 and just speak that out loud. It really works. Try it today.
- Become afraid of the regret of not living a full life: All the ghosts of untapped potential will come and bite you in your old age towards the end of your life.
- Become your biggest fan: Don’t try to impress others. On the contrary, impress yourself first. All the ways that we use to gain other’s attentions are usually the reflection of our own insecurities. Those who are satisfied from within don’t seek praises from others.
- Do something that will make you proud of yourself: Build a strong character, help someone in need, set and achieve your goals, raise your standards. Do anything and everything that helps you in progressing ahead in your life. It will make you happier and more confident.
- Stop taking yourself seriously: At the end of the day, everyone is wondering about their own life. Nobody pays as much attention to you as you think.
- Give up comparison and perfectionism immediately: You are unique in your own way just like everyone else. Don’t compare the content of your life with the content of other’s life, create your own happy bubble.
This post was first published here.