This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Bhavika Jain. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

2020 Year of hope and struggle

2020 : The year which we welcomed with a great enthusiasm, hopes wishes and happiness in our lives. 

January to March : Everything was going smooth and well until the third month of March in India at that time we only heard of the virus on international channels and how it affected the people of China. The first ever case of Corona Virus was found in November 2019, at the city Wuhan of China. Later on it emerged so fast in other countries that the world Health Organization declared Corona Virus a pandemic. 

April 2020 till now : From April 2020 till now it was discovered that how dangerous this virus is for the very first time we got introduced and used to with two new words that became the daily part of our lives namely Lockdown and Quarantine. Every country declared lockdown . This lockdown gave a hault and stoppage to our daily life routines and we all have locked up ourselves in our homes. 

Mask a necessity : Mask that we used to see on doctor’s face only, who use treat there patients or mask as a filter on Snapchat that we all used to love earlier but who knew that this Corona Virus would make this mask a daily routine of our lives in such a way that wherever we go or step out from our houses it’s compulsory to wear mask and which is actually a good move to protect ourselves from the virus infection. Being a responsible citizen of our country it’s our duty to wear our mask until the rage of Corona virus is over. 

Corona and Mental health : It’s not hidden that  the mental health of all human beings have been disturbed after the rage of Corona virus everyone one of us have experienced it in one way or the other but how we reacted to it and handled it is we all need to understand. We all know the country’s economy going down, GDP rates getting declined ,migration of workers,increase in unemployment, stress of studies, hustle bustle of life, getting infected with virus, and what not all these situations had left a great impact on our lives that will be us forever but it’s the human courage that gave us strength to fight against all odds a d stand out to be a good human being. 

End of 2020 and new beginning 2021: In this situation of virus what keep us going all through was hope. Hope for a better future. 2020 was not bad it gave us some beautiful memories with our family and loved ones and an unending laugh whenever wee see the memes on 2020 weddings . In life we laugh, cry, celebrate everything together so let’s face this together with a bright smile on our faces and by following all the safety precautions against this virus after all nothing lasts forever. This shall to pass. Hoping and wishing everything and everyone a blissful year . 

Thank You 

Written by : Bhavika Jain

Created by Bhavika Jain

Did you faced mental health issues in Corona times

More from Bhavika Jain

By Nishant Tanwar

By supplement solutions

By officewebmaster354