This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by dr.afshan afreen. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

break

More from dr.afshan afreen

hey everyone,its 7 of jan 2020 a beautiful morning with beautiful sunshine,i know its not at tall near by spring but the way wind is blowing the way sun is shining its give me glimpse of spring weather when i feel my happy time,when i feel comfartable and secure…i m not much fan of winter so for me i am in between spring and summer…today i dont have anything much to say or wirte,honestly i am speaking up becoz i am getting bored in my room,yes i do take a break from my routine by thinking that it gives me a break from a people around me,break from asking for instruments sound,break from that suction sound,break from hand filled blood,break from calling a next patient,break from asking and fighting for my turn your turn,break from fighting for right or wrong,break from standing for right and end up into your own insult,break from not getting enough of work,break from not needed hafazard enviornment,break from all long day of fake smile,break from sitting and talking with hurtful arguments,basically i am talking about taking  holiday…its just few hour of my break and unfourtunately this break actually not working for me,i am not at tall feel like any kind of those realxing break kind of feeling infact i feel like more congested and not so comfortable…and this makes me realise life is all about working for me,i like running around those dental chairs,i like my hands more with gloves then bare,i like those suction and instrument sounds more than any music,i like calling my assistants louder for my things to be done,i love wearing that apron and today i miss not wearing that..

yes i agree on one thing taking a break is important not because you want to have your mental peace or you want to untired of yourself but because to realise how important to work on daily basis,to understand what actually makes more lively person,to understand what actually you gonna miss if you dont work,what actually makes you happy,to realise what being a doctor’s life or whaterver your jobs life,to realise your companionship towards your work,so today i realise we need to take break to love more towards your work…this world is full of wrong things going around but same world do have few right things which makes you feel lively and enthuastic towards work or life

apart from all wrong things going around and what other people are doing wrong or right i should be more focus what i am doing or not..infact i felt who is doing wrong in my view must have there own insecurities towards life which they are dealing with or struggling with,everyone is writing there own book in which might be i am not as right people around them..

this midmorning writting about my break makes me realise so many things and accepting the fact behind my break…i love to know yours too,so do share your kind of break feeling with me,might be that gonna help others to understand others break from surrounding stories…i ll be waiting for  your side of break stories🤗

take a break to realise your worth towards life😊

1. anurag vats

Be breaking a rule or be it breaking a news it’s gets a lot of uncalled attention from the surroundings but as a realist we should live every day by our own rules and taking a break is like taking a power nap, not necessarily works for everyone but you can’t deny it’s significance, having said that taking a break is not only great but has a greater significance. You not only just intentionally reset an adaptive pattern but also give yourself a better outlook of your routine and create a thought process of reviewing your daily practices.

More from dr.afshan afreen