This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by Atypical Advantage. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

Art Can Help You Express What Words Cannot

More from Atypical Advantage

Profess your love this Valentine’s Day with these exquisite paintings!

Do you want to give something amazing to your special someone this Valentine’s Day? Are you in search of that perfect present to express your love for your loved one?

Valentine’s day is the poet’s holiday, a day when people have a chance to convey their heartfelt feelings to their special someone. Love blooms and takes over the hearts of people all around the world. People exchange gifts with their loved ones and spend quality time with each other.

The love affair between a canvas and the vivacious brush strokes has been evident since the advent of art. So, what better gift to profess your love than a wonderful painting which embodies love in a way no other medium can.

Love has no age by Anjan Satish

Those who love deeply never grow old, they may die of old age, but they die young.

About the Artist: Anjan has overcome numerous obstacles to be where he is today. With cerebral palsy, he dealt with speech, hearing and vision impairments. However, this did not limit his potential or stop him from beating the odds. His colorful world and optimistic mindset resonates in every piece of art he makes.

At an early age of 10, he displayed his work at an exhibition. Since then, he has organized several exhibitions all over India. Anjan’s work is recognised on social media platforms as he posts pictures of his creations on Facebook, YouTube and his blogs.

Image for post

Sunset Company by Prithvi Ramkumar

The sunset symbolizes the completion of a day’s work and shows the passage of time. As the sun sets, it is time to end the day and take a break. The awesome beauty of the setting sun is also symbolic of the beauty and mystery of life itself.

About the Artist: Prithvi Ramkumar is 19 years old. Although he loves to pen poetries and write stories, the brush and canvas are his first love. A special needs youngster with 7 years of artistic experience invites you to explore the world of art through his lens.

Image for post

The Eternal Love Story by Swapnali Satyawan Patade

The Radha Krishna paintings portray an eternal love that existed between Lord Krishna and Radha. The love story of Radha and Krishna is often interpreted as an eternal and majestic that goes beyond any realm.

About the Artist: Swapnali Mahesh Chinde is a 33 year old lady with a hearing impairment, from Worli, Maharashtra. She completed her Graduation In Fine Art (BFA) with a First class grade. She has been learning Fine art, drawing and Painting for the past five years, Swapnali can do a variety of artworks like fine art, Warli painting, oil painting, Visual art, mixed media on Canvas etc.

With an extremely loving, sensitive and caring nature, she’s passionate and professional. She feels immense joy when people appreciate her work and when it is purchased by art lovers. She’s an amazing mother to a son who also has a hearing impairment.

Image for post

Monsoon rain By Julan Mehta

The artist believes that monsoon is the best season as we can’t think of our lives without water. The season gives reasons to paint colourful umbrellas, people dancing in rain, roaming in streets which creates positive vibes in the viewer’s mind.

About the Artist: Julan is a 43-year-old man with autism. A natural talent in paintings keeps Julan motivated and happy all the time. The brush and the canvas are his media to express his thoughts to the world. Being independent in life, he loves singing and playing the keyboard as well. Julan believes that the sky’s the limit and abides by this philosophy in life too.

Image for post

Eiffel Tower Garden by Sriharsha Shukla

This incredibly intricate collage is a masterpiece of detail evoking the romantic symbolism of this iconic monument. The delicate layering weaves a web of fascination transforming this popular silhouette into something special.

About the Artist: Sriharsha has been an artist for 33 years now and his illustrious career has seen him be awarded numerous National and International prizes. He works with a lot of different media like oil paints, watercolors, collage, acrylics, etc.

However, making a collage has found a special place in his life. It is a more time-consuming form and takes around 20 days for him to complete one piece. There wasn’t even much recognition of this format in India when he started out but he kept at it, simply because it gave him joy. And now his collage creation is not only recognized, appreciated, and awarded in India but in other countries as well. Along with creating breathtaking pieces of art, he is also teaching art in a school, to share his talents with others.

Image for post

We hope that your search for the perfect gift ends here because this list of extraordinary paintings from some very talented artists will leave you transfixed, who have managed to capture the essence of love and romance through their brush strokes and vibrant colors.

Atypical Advantage is Planet’s first Talent platform for People with Disabilities. Explore our website to hire diverse talent, shop for products made by people with disabilities, browse through exquisitely curated art. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, read more about us on our blog, sign up for mentorshipvolunteer with us or feel free to contribute here.

Until Next Time,
Your Atypical Buddy.

More from Atypical Advantage

By aashirya anand

By Bollywood Jhol

By aashirya anand