This post has been self-published on Youth Ki Awaaz by RAHUL W. Just like them, anyone can publish on Youth Ki Awaaz.

UYGHUR GENOCIDE – HOW TO TAME THE DRAGON

More from RAHUL W

The word Genocide means a deliberate killing of a group as a result of hatred against them based on ethnicity , race , colour or other issues- as has happened with Jews Jews in Germany , Tribes in Rwanda,  Rohingyas in Burma and the latest – Uyghurs  in China . It’s a crime against humanity. United Nations  lists out many situations , out of which even one happening in ground is considered as genocide . These include  : killing members of a group,  preventing  birth within a group,  transferring children of 1 group to another etc etc. Recently many countries in the West have openly lambasted China over the issue . But India seems to have some kind of a collective amnesia and political  dis-motivation to do the same – even after losing 20 soldiers  due to Chinese aggression. This is clearly a no war no peace situation.  Strangely when the issue was raised in the Canadian parliament  all members supported it , except Justin Trudeau.  No prizes for guessing why he did so.  The US was 1st to openly criticize China and even passed a resolution on the issue seeking diplomatic access to Tibet and other areas. UK has even gone to UNO and UNHRC . Dominic Raab , UK Foreign Secretary mentions about forced labour , torture,  forces sterilization of women etc among other atrocities being committed by China on the minority Uyghurs Muslim population which are being done on an industrial scale.

The UNO Convention on Genocide mentioned above is being practiced on ground by China – the country who will  always be remembered for its gift of Wuhan Virus to the world. Chinese authorities have obviously denied the allegations  and claim that human conditions in Uyghurs provinces are some of the best in the world. That isn’t surprising because what honesty can you expect from bat eaters.

Uyghurs are forced to change their religion,  work in inhuman conditions in factories , their organs are being harvested and 1 million of them put in concentration camps for surveillance.  China uses  AI and modern software’s to segregate the population and conduct their racial profiling. Even kids are not being spared and arrested on the pretext of reading  Quran , and women for wearing a Hijab  . WION has extensively reported on horrific incidents against women there , ranging from rapes to abortions and compulsory sterilization.  Birth rates have fallen by more than 60%. Their children  have been sent to boarding schools away from their parents . Han Chinese  Chinese racial  invasion may follow soon. Mosques in these areas are being broken and public toilets and undergarment factories constructed over them.

Surprisingly  the entire world seems tight lipped about the issue  , but why  ?  The reasons range from geopolitical  considerations  , economic dependency  on China to non availability of alternative arrangements  in supply chains

Never before in history  had the world seen such a pitiable situation – being economically dependent ona country involved in mass murders,  virus exports and genocidal violence.  China is the cheapest xerox shop of the world that manufactures everything at dirt cheap rates thereby making the world dependent on its industrial.  And it’s hard to replace that arrangement in a short time. Genocide is punishable under UN laws but China seems to get  away with its nonsense everytime. Not to forget this rogue state is also a permanent member of the UN Security Council  and all weather friend of terrorist states like Pakistan . That pretty much explains its mindset and what it intends to do.

All top global brands source raw material from China.  Brands like Apple and Boeing just assemble the final product after getting parts from global supply chains , mostly from China . WION reported that China made 40 masks per person on this planet , last year. It exported low quality PPT lite and other medical stuff to many countries. Uyghurs are made to work in these factories thereby indirectly making all of us partners in their crime. Jailed uyghurs work in even worse conditions to produce the cheap chinese products. Also China has recently become the 2nd largest holder of America’s foreign debt amounting to around 2 trillion dollars.  So if Canada is dependent on Chinese raw materials,  US owes huge loans . It will be a tightrope walk for both the countries to balance their interests and acting against China on the Genocide issue. Some reports say the the Olympics might be moved out of China if their nonsense continues . China has used it economic and political strength to wipe out rivals and monopolize  manufacturing sectors. It can now simply  buy influence!   It had got the creepy over confidence of doing wrong things and getting away with is without any accountability.  This needs to change and it will be interesting to see what the current Indian government does on this issue which otherwise is busy making statements about patriotism and global well being.  Whenever it happens you will surely get an interesting piece to read on it . Fingers crossed till then.

More from RAHUL W

By Best Tutors

By Saadath Mohi-ud-din

By Register Experts